Thread: Looking for Federal Premium ammo. Can't find it anywhere.

Post imported post

I need a couple of boxes of Federal Premium Tactical HST in 124grain 9mm. Not hydro-shok, and not +p or +p+ rated.
    I can't find it anywhere., locally nor on-line. Everyone that carries it is out, and won't be getting any more in for quite a while.

I need this specific ammo and nothing else will do. Anyone have any ideas where else I can look?

Post imported post

Good luck. I'm on a waiting list for the 147gr HST in 9mm.. been over a month since they had any here locally. They're not even putting it on the shelves here, if you're not on the list, you don't get any.

If you think like a Statist, act like one, or back some, you've given up on freedom and have gone over to the dark side.
    The easiest ex. but probably the most difficult to grasp for gun owners is that fool permission slip so many of you have, especially if you show it off with pride. You should recognize it as an embarrassment, an infringement, a travesty and an affront to a free person.

~Alan Korwin

Post imported post

:what: Wow, I know how to make some money now! 1 Box for $52!!! That's more than double what I pay for it. I've got about 650 rounds here... guess it's like money in the bank. Thanks for the link, but I'm more than willing to wait until the gun shop calls me.

Post imported post

Agent19 wrote: No good. Per my OP I don't want +P. I've checked Gunbroker a zillion times already.