• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Looking for Federal Premium ammo. Can't find it anywhere.

pkbites

imported post

I need a couple of boxes of Federal Premium Tactical HST in 124grain 9mm. Not hydro-shok, and not +p or +p+ rated.
I can't find it anywhere., locally nor on-line. Everyone that carries it is out, and won't be getting any more in for quite a while.

I need this specific ammo and nothing else will do. Anyone have any ideas where else I can look?

Dahwg

imported post

Good luck. I'm on a waiting list for the 147gr HST in 9mm.. been over a month since they had any here locally. They're not even putting it on the shelves here, if you're not on the list, you don't get any.

Dahwg

imported post

:what: Wow, I know how to make some money now! 1 Box for $52!!! That's more than double what I pay for it. I've got about 650 rounds here... guess it's like money in the bank. Thanks for the link, but I'm more than willing to wait until the gun shop calls me.