Thread: Guns Shows?

Post imported post

Hey im live in wisconsin around the greenbay area. Since im only 19 im not able to buy a handgun from the local gun dealers but i heard the gun shows are good places to meet private sellers, does anyone know of any upcoming gun shows in the area, and if that would be a good place to go? Thanks again

Post imported post

retzlaff wrote:
    Hey im live in wisconsin around the greenbay area. Since im only 19 im not able to buy a handgun from the local gun dealers but i heard the gun shows are good places to meet private sellers, does anyone know of any upcoming gun shows in the area, and if that would be a good place to go? Thanks again
    Around here I usually only see one or two guys with 5-6 pistols that are "private sale".

That's part of why this "gun show loophole" thing is such a myth - 99.9% of the firearms there are being sold by licensed dealers who still do the same checks/waiting periods they'd have to do in a store.

- What da hay?

Keep Calm and Carry On

Post imported post

Alright, Thanks Alot. Yea i found it very difficult to find any private sellers you like said.