• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

USGI AR Mags for sale

sv_libertarian

State Researcher
imported post

Two 30 round mags in woodland cammo MOLLE pouch. Both made by Okay Industries, pre 2004 mags, marked restricted, but legal for anyone to own. Well worn USGI mags. 1 20 round adventure line made mag, used and one used 20 round Colt AR-15 with logo on it.

$35 for the whole lot OBO. Olympia pickup only, will not ship any items (too lazy).

I can be reached at 3 6 0 5 6 1 5 0 2 7

EDIT put in wrong phone number before, and my computer just died. Phone best way to reach at this time.

sv_libertarian

State Researcher
imported post

$25 for the whole lot. Two 30 round AR mags, two 20 round mags, and one woodland cammo MOLLE ammo pouch. Olympia area only.

triehl27

imported post

I'll take um, SV PM me and we'll set something up for pick up