• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Penguicon

DanM

imported post

While we're speaking of our gaming interests in this thread:

Using Microsoft Flight Simulator X, I fly (usually a Boeing 737-800) in avirtualpilot/ATC environment. You canbe a controller there, as well, withnice ATC software free to download. Although there is quite a learning curve, because you have to follow real-world procedures, the learning curve is an enjoyablejourney itself if youhave an interest in aviation or ATC. Learn more at<www.vatsim.net>.

I also love wargaming. At the strategic level,TripleA is a free online game modeled completely after Axis and Allies. At a much more tactical, in-the-mud level isWinSPMBT (Steel Panthers Main Battle Tank) which models a variety ofmodern individual vehicles and squads/teams of soldiers with a variety of weaponry.

steve

imported post

Why have I never heard of this penguicon before?????

Thanks for the heads up!

also while on gaming any cs players or bf2 player about pm me for games