• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Oregon OC Tri-fold pamphlet

adamsesq

imported post

How you coming Puddin?

I was thinking that this might find a place there too?:
166.380 Examination of firearm by peace officer; arrest for failure to allow examination. (1) A peace officer may examine a firearm possessed by anyone on the person while in or on a public building to determine whether the firearm is a loaded firearm.[/b]

(2) Refusal by a person to allow the examination authorized by subsection (1) of this section constitutes reason to believe that the person has committed a crime and the peace officer may make an arrest pursuant to ORS 133.310.
-adamsesq

Puddin99

Campaign Veteran
imported post

It's all good. Getting the changes put in it.

Was wondering if anyone thought we should put a blurb about the 1000'Fed lawwith schools.

Ken

adamsesq

imported post

Puddin99 wrote:
It's all good. Getting the changes put in it.

Was wondering if anyone thought we should put a blurb about the 1000'Fed lawwith schools.

Ken

My gut reaction is no but I think that is because I have a CHL which makes schools totally permissible in Oregon. Since part of this pamphlet is to educate people with OR WITHOUT CHLs, then maybe its not a bad idea.

Pop me a draft when you get one. I'd love to have some printed by Sunday's OC lunch.

-adamsesq

adamsesq

imported post

COME ON GUYS/GALS? Someone has to have some more input. You know the minute Puddin puts this out someone will complain that it is missing something!

-adamsesq

Puddin99

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Here is the latest revision on the oregon gun rights pamphlet. I want to thank adamsesqfor his contributions and help.

If anyone has any input or ideas, please speak up.

Ken

Jeffytune

imported post

That is very well done, thanks to all who invested the time to make this available to us.

adamsesq

imported post

Jeffytune wrote:
That is very well done, thanks to all who invested the time to make this available to us.

Big thanks to Puddin for the kick-in-the-butt to get this started. I just did some "cleaning up..."

There will be a small stack of them at lunch today - come get 'em!

-adamsesq

ConditionThree

State Pioneer
imported post

Special thanks from the Northern Californian contingent. When I am visiting Oregon I will be sure to have one with me. A similar tri-fold is available for download in the California forums.

Cremator75

imported post

ConditionThree wrote:
Special thanks from the Northern Californian contingent. When I am visiting Oregon I will be sure to have one with me. A similar tri-fold is available for download in the California forums.
You mean they allow gun in Kalifornia? :lol:

pdxwarrior

imported post

Hey Puddin99,

Nice to see you got back on this and finished. Good to see that the work we had done on this previously didn't go to waste as our efforts dropped off the radar for a while there.

It's good to see this as "completed".

-pdx

TiP

imported post

I may be wrong, but is Beaverton not included in the pamphlet's list of "open-carry unfriendly" cities, i.e. the loaded-weapon carry bans for non-CHL holders?

If it isn't, it surely should be. If it is, and I missed it, my apologies.

{EDIT} I meant Oregon City, not Beaverton; looking over the pamphlet again, I see that Beaverton's at the top of the list. Sorry.

Ironbar

imported post

I like everything about the pamphlet except the cover picture. Heck, if you're going to quote someone from the year 1787, then I'd rather see a pic of a Minuteman holding his rifle than the flag raising over Iwo Jima. The two elements are disconnected.