• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

oc today

gunman

imported post

I walked to the local gas station today about 5 blocks. was stopped by three guys who saw the gun on my hip. they wanted to know why i was carrying, and if it was legal so i explaned to them why and told them it was legal,and about ocdo. they were very happy to find out that they could carry. Another guy at the station asked me if i was a cop,funny how many people think your aleo.

prcE6

imported post

Good times, Gunman. No people running screaming, no mass panic, no puppies or children were hurt in the process. The way it should be.

NightOwl

imported post

That's great to hear! Not sure if anybody has put one together for your state yet, but many subforums on here have printable pamphlets that you can stick in your pocket to sort of give people a run down (and a little free publicity for the site too! :D), might be worth taking a look and seeing if there is one, since you apparently catch the eye of passers by.