Thread: Don't talk to police

Post imported post

Hey everyone. I found this on the internet. Worth a look considering that we have a tendency to draw attention to ourselves. Reinforces "Wash,Rinse,Repeat"

Takes time to watch both videos but is well worth it. :what:

http://steinski.com/blog/on_not_talk...circumstances/

Post imported post

Only been posted about 37 maybe 38 times already.

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

Decoligny wrote:
    Always worth a review. I've probably watched it fully seven times and I catch new nuances and notice new angles each time.

Maybeif, it helpsif one posts the title of the video and the source's name. For example, "Talking to Police by Prof. James Duane of Regent Law School." This helps others who may have already seen it.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Post imported post

Decoligny,

Thank you for pointing that out you watched these videos before. I guess you for one won't need to watch them again. Sorry for the minor inconvenience caused to you by opening up the message just to find out that you've seen them before. Hope you accept my apology!

For those of us that don't spend 24hrs a day on the INTERNET, or have just not seen them yet. Enjoy the videos!

Post imported post

Decoligny wrote:
    There are always new folks around who benefit from seeing a post, new to them, that we've seen before. Maybe it's the 37th or 38th for me and you, but it's the 1st for them and it's very good information for them to be aware of.

Look at it that way, and you can practically feel your stress over repeatswash away.
    "The principle of self-defense, even involving weapons and bloodshed, has never been condemned, even by Gandhi . . ."--Dr. Martin Luther King Jr

“He who cannot protect himself or his nearest and dearest or their honor by non-violently facing death, may and ought to do so by violently dealing with the oppressor. He who can do neither of the two is a burden.”--M. K. Gandhi

"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." --M. K. Gandhi

Post imported post

I watch that video periodically, and I don't think it can be brought up too many times. It has a wealth of good information. I think it's like first aid procedures, they must be gone over repetitiously to stay fresh in your mind. That way you remember what to do when it counts.
    Answer every question about open carry in Michigan you ever had with one convenient and free book- http://libertyisforeveryone.com/open-carry-resources/

The complete and utter truth can be challenged from every direction and it will always hold up. Accordingly there are few greater displays of illegitimacy than to attempt to impede free thought and communication.

Post imported post

Decoligny wrote:
    I have never seen it. I can't seem to get to the video either.

Post imported post

Try this link its from one of the 38posts

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...6646&hl=en
    live every day like its your last cause one day you will be right

Post imported post

Being new to the forums I just found this and I have to say WOW......A great deal of info and I think I will be taking an in depth look at how I interact with LEO's and everyone else as to what I say.

MOC Charter Member Westland, Michigan, USA

Post imported post

I think this video is one that really should get a "pass" from the repost police.

Post imported post

dougwg wrote:
    I think this video is one that really should get a "pass" from the repost police.
    +1

I'm going to put in the "WASH, RINSE, REPEAT" thread.

I didn't do so before because it comes up so much, maybe I should have.

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter Venator's Avatar

Post imported post

I also have a link on the info page. If only people would start out there
    An Amazon best seller "MY PARENTS OPEN CARRY" http://www.myparentsopencarry.com/

*The information contained above is not meant to be legal advice, but is solely intended as a starting point for further research. These are my opinions, if you have further questions it is advisable to seek out an attorney that is well versed in firearm law.

Post imported post

Venator wrote:
    I also have a link on the info page. If only people would start out there
    Now:? Where have I seen this before...http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum30/25528.html

Yep

Now I remember why I didn't put it in the WWR thread.

Sounds like people are skipping over the stickies on board, and then asking about things that are already in the stickies.

So far, most people have been fortunate enough to not get into trouble over some of these things. I have a feeling that, as OC becomes more practiced, the LE of this state will start looking for other ways in which to incriminate people for exercising their rights. So far things have been pretty smooth, but I wouldn't be surprised to see a few rough spots in the road ahead that could have been avoided by reading the posted signs.