• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Don't talk to police

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Decoligny wrote:
Only been posted about 37 maybe 38 times already. :uhoh:

Always worth a review. I've probably watched it fully seven times and I catch new nuances and notice new angles each time.

Maybeif, it helpsif one posts the title of the video and the source's name. For example, "Talking to Police by Prof. James Duane of Regent Law School." This helps others who may have already seen it.

maybeifulucky

imported post

Decoligny,

Thank you for pointing that out you watched these videos before. I guess you for one won't need to watch them again. Sorry for the minor inconvenience caused to you by opening up the message just to find out that you've seen them before. Hope you accept my apology!

For those of us that don't spend 24hrs a day on the INTERNET, or have just not seen them yet. Enjoy the videos!

DanM

imported post

Decoligny wrote:
Only been posted about 37 maybe 38 times already. :uhoh:

There are always new folks around who benefit from seeing a post, new to them, that we've seen before. Maybe it's the 37th or 38th for me and you, but it's the 1st for them and it's very good information for them to be aware of.

Look at it that way, and you can practically feel your stress over repeatswash away.

Michigander

imported post

I watch that video periodically, and I don't think it can be brought up too many times. It has a wealth of good information. I think it's like first aid procedures, they must be gone over repetitiously to stay fresh in your mind. That way you remember what to do when it counts.

Dark Wolf

imported post

Being new to the forums I just found this and I have to say WOW......A great deal of info and I think I will be taking an in depth look at how I interact with LEO's and everyone else as to what I say.

ghostrider

imported post

Venator wrote:
I also have a link on the info page. If only people would start out there:banghead:
Now:? Where have I seen this before...http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum30/25528.html

Yep

Now I remember why I didn't put it in the WWR thread.:exclaim:

Sounds like people are skipping over the stickies on board, and then asking about things that are already in the stickies.

So far, most people have been fortunate enough to not get into trouble over some of these things. I have a feeling that, as OC becomes more practiced, the LE of this state will start looking for other ways in which to incriminate people for exercising their rights. So far things have been pretty smooth, but I wouldn't be surprised to see a few rough spots in the road ahead that could have been avoided by reading the posted signs.