Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Why is the south end getting out of control?

  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Bellevue, WA, ,
    Posts
    144

    Post imported post

    http://www.komonews.com/news/42724137.html
    FEDERAL WAY, Wash. -- The search is on for the men who attacked a disabled man, leaving him with numerous broken bones and a jaw that has been wired shut.

    Surveillance cameras captured the beating of the 32-year-old man at the Federal Way Transit Center a little after 11 p.m. on Monday.


  2. #2
    Regular Member sempercarry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    America
    Posts
    378

    Post imported post

    Bastards

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    73

    Post imported post

    Unbelievable . . . some people are such a$$holes . . . .

  4. #4
    Regular Member compmanio365's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Pierce County, Washington, USA
    Posts
    2,013

    Post imported post

    It's Federal Way. I always OC there. Never have had a problem. Too bad his friend wasn't carrying and could have shot those f'ing pukes.

  5. #5
    Campaign Veteran marshaul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Fairfax County, Virginia
    Posts
    11,487

    Post imported post

    compmanio365 wrote:
    It's Federal Way.* I always OC there.* Never have had a problem.* Too bad his friend wasn't carrying and could have shot those f'ing pukes.
    I'm not big on the idea of getting involved in other people's business, but in a case like this... These guys are lucky there weren't any honest, armed citizens nearby.

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Seattle, Washington, USA
    Posts
    4

    Post imported post

    marshaul wrote:
    I'm not big on the idea of getting involved in other people's business, but in a case like this... These guys are lucky there weren't any honest, armed citizens nearby.
    Very lucky. Hard not to get involved when you do see something like that going on.

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    9,193

    Post imported post

    Must we wait until the blows fall to 'see' what is coming? Go armed, be safe.



  8. #8
    Regular Member compmanio365's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Pierce County, Washington, USA
    Posts
    2,013

    Post imported post

    I, Spy wrote:
    marshaul wrote:
    I'm not big on the idea of getting involved in other people's business, but in a case like this... These guys are lucky there weren't any honest, armed citizens nearby.
    Very lucky. Hard not to get involved when you do see something like that going on.
    Indeed. If I saw some disabled kid getting beaten by 5 punks, and I was able to stop the attack, I would do something about it. To do otherwise, I feel, would be the most heinous form of apathy, and I would deserve to feel like I was a man with no honor.

    I would hope the sight of my drawn .45 would be enough for them to run, but if not, I would have no qualms about doing what was necessary.

    I guarantee that KOMO wouldn't have a story ran about that little scenario.......*insert puke icon here*

  9. #9
    Regular Member gsx1138's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Bremerton, Washington, United States
    Posts
    884

    Post imported post

    I'll bring it up. Can we consider this a hate crime? Whether it's because he's white or because he's disabled?
    "Think lightly of yourself and deeply of the world." ~ Musashi

  10. #10
    Regular Member compmanio365's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Pierce County, Washington, USA
    Posts
    2,013

    Post imported post

    gsx1138 wrote:
    I'll bring it up. Can we consider this a hate crime? Whether it's because he's white or because he's disabled?
    Neither....it's only a hate crime if the victim is black, remember? White people are NEVER the victims of racism, that's just a myth. (Still need a 'puke' icon...)

  11. #11
    Regular Member just_a_car's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Auburn, Washington, USA
    Posts
    2,558

    Post imported post

    compmanio365 wrote:
    gsx1138 wrote:
    I'll bring it up. Can we consider this a hate crime? Whether it's because he's white or because he's disabled?
    Neither....it's only a hate crime if the victim is black, remember? White people are NEVER the victims of racism, that's just a myth. (Still need a 'puke' icon...)
    Not true. Caucasian homosexuals are the victims of hate crimes more than even the media portrays. It's only when it's a severe beating or death that we hear about it.
    B.S. Chemistry UofWA '09
    KF7GEA

  12. #12
    Regular Member trevorthebusdriver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Kent, Washington, USA
    Posts
    592

    Post imported post

    Also people are beating up homeless in Seattle.

    http://www.king5.com/topstories/stor....bd797693.html

  13. #13
    Regular Member compmanio365's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Pierce County, Washington, USA
    Posts
    2,013

    Post imported post

    just_a_car wrote:
    compmanio365 wrote:
    gsx1138 wrote:
    I'll bring it up. Can we consider this a hate crime? Whether it's because he's white or because he's disabled?
    Neither....it's only a hate crime if the victim is black, remember? White people are NEVER the victims of racism, that's just a myth. (Still need a 'puke' icon...)
    Not true. Caucasian homosexuals are the victims of hate crimes more than even the media portrays. It's only when it's a severe beating or death that we hear about it.
    That was the point (well, not the homosexuals part, but it happens pretty often too would be my guess).....guess my sarcasm wasn't obvious. :quirky

  14. #14
    Regular Member just_a_car's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Auburn, Washington, USA
    Posts
    2,558

    Post imported post

    Sorry comp, sounded like you were saying "white people can't be victims of racism because racism is only when white people hate on other races, not the other way around" which, I admit, some people believe to be true.

    And yes, I agree that such a belief is racist in it's own right.

    I would suggest using the phrase "< /sarcasm>" at the end of sarcasm to make it clear, unless you are sure it's clear you're being sarcastic. Admittedly, only people that know BBCode and HTML would get it, but most of us are familiar with BBCode just from being on these forums.
    B.S. Chemistry UofWA '09
    KF7GEA

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •