• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Tea Party

DEROS72

imported post

That was a great rally and they are going to get bigger.Notice the Seattle police not bothering me.A couple of they told me they are very suppotive of the right of citizens to bear arms.I should send thet pic to KING 5 and point that out.

Richard6218

imported post

I went to the Bellingham tea party OC'ing my new Springfield EMP tucked into a little inside-the-pants holster :) Lots of Bellingham PD there. In the middle of it all someone came running up to two LEO's about someone having a heart attack. The LEO's ran off to attend to that and later returned to what was obviously their assigned station for the event. I was a bit behind them but they were constantly looking around and I know they saw me. Shortly a sergeant arrived --- guy with a whole sleeve full of hashmarks. I asked him if he had heard about the heart attack victim and he said he hadn't. He did a double-take at my weapon but it didn't seem to faze him and nothing was said.

It was good to see the huge turnout in Bellingham. This was my first appearance at any such demonstration and it felt good. I hope that this is the beginning of a movement to take our country back. And just by the way, kudos to the Bellingham PD for their educated non-response to OC.

sudden valley gunner

imported post

I went to the Bellingham one and OC'ed. It was a great event no problems and I was pleasantly surprised by the turn out. I figured a few hundred people not a few thousand. No wonder I didn't see you there Richard but saw two other of our fellow OCers there.

No problems from the LEO or anybody attending. It felt good to actually be part of something, instead of sitting idly and doing nothing.