God's Country, Missouri

Post imported post

The Missouri house passed a measure granting CCW rights to students on campus. It is now headed for the senate.

There is a poll at asking if this is good or bad.

Since it is about pending legislation, this poll could possibly have real consequences if any legislators are watching.

Please help! The poll is about halfway down on the right side of the screen. I didn't post a link in order to avoid link tracking.

Just put into your browser.

Mulligan's Valley

Post imported post

Looks like they nuked it. Probably because they weren't getting enough anti gun votes. Works for me.
    The most important lesson I have learned from my time in the freedom movement and further studying it is that trying to create an organization without preventing the issues caused by narcissistic sociopaths and democracy is a lot like heading to sea in a sieve. It'll never work.

The complete and utter truth can be challenged from every direction and it will always hold up. Accordingly there are few greater displays of illegitimacy than to attempt to impede free thought and communication.

Terre Haute, Indiana, USA

Post imported post

I just went to thiswebsite. It would seem that they now have a poll u asking if we think the economy is rebunding or if it will contine to fall.

Almost exactly even. 179 votes said it is rebounding, 181 votes said it till hasn't hit rock bottom, 123 votes said they didn't know.