• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

FIRE MISSION

Superlite27

imported post

The Missouri house passed a measure granting CCW rights to students on campus. It is now headed for the senate.

There is a poll at KSDK.com asking if this is good or bad.

Since it is about pending legislation, this poll could possibly have real consequences if any legislators are watching.

Please help! The poll is about halfway down on the right side of the screen. I didn't post a link in order to avoid link tracking.

Just put KSDK.com into your browser.

GetA2J

imported post

I just went to thiswebsite. It would seem that they now have a poll u asking if we think the economy is rebunding or if it will contine to fall.

Almost exactly even. 179 votes said it is rebounding, 181 votes said it till hasn't hit rock bottom, 123 votes said they didn't know.