• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

THE [ LAST ??] MEET-UP LUNCH.....???

magicman

imported post

HI....EVERYONE........:dude:

:arrow: This months lunch meet-up might be the last that I try to

get together..Because I don't know if there is that MUCH

interest in [US... like minded O.CING people] Having these

get togethers to meet one another....The number of people

is getting SMALLER and not BIGGER as I hoped it would when

Istarted these monthly get togethers last DEC. SO..........

Here it is ..APRIL'S MEET-UP is SAT. APRIL. 18th at 2:00pm

at the SUNRISE RESTUARANT..in Whiting, IN. ON 119th ST.

PLEASE COME IF YOU CAN!!!!! :celebrate:celebrate:celebrate

MAGICMAN..............................

nwi40cal

imported post

SWEET! There's a Group shoot being planned at INgunowners.com for the NWI group! I might not post much here, but there you will see I'm a well known member that usually organizes these type of things. We had IHOP in DEC, with 8 OCers. And Northwoods to Cabelas with about 12 people. I'll help rally the OC troops over there!

Direct from INGO / /:

Here are the measurables:

Where:
Jasper Pulaski- Map of 5822 Fish and Wildlife Ln Medaryville, IN by MapQuest

When:
April 18, 12 PM

Put whatever ammo you want in your gun, but only commercial/surplus in others. Bring your own ear/eye protection. Dress for the weather. It can get muddy. Make sure you sign in. The sign in station is a mile east of the range. We aren't renting the range or anything, so space might be limited.

Magicman, Aren't you on INGO already? Hope to see a good turnout for both events, I'm always hungry (especially after shooting) so I'll probably be at the lunch too, I've been getting soft with theOC from winter.

You might want to move your event a little more toward Merrillville area, so theres a nice big turnout. IHOP was in Hobart and Northwoods St. John. See what I'm getting at?

jaramia20

imported post

Once again I will not be able to make the meeting . I am very sorry but I have been asked to work and I can't turn down the overtime right now . Hopefully i will be able to make it next month . If you could set the date as far out as you can , I will be more likely to be able to come .

Hope to see you all soon

J