• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

THANK YOU EVERYONE

arizonaheat

imported post

hello everyone fist time in the forum, looked at many topics and the law before I started open carry here in AZ. So far nothing but positive response maybe the evil eye from the security guards here and there especially in wal-mart. I will be posting soon after i get to visit more places now that ( and I want to make this clear ) I safely and responsably open carry. Thank you

curtm1911

imported post

arizonaheat,

Welcome to the group. We might seem a bit different, but we really aren't, just more Free than most places in this country. Keep OCing and Keep us posted on places that we haven't posted yet.