• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Rampart Shooting Range Cleanup - 25 APR 2009

Chief_of_Scouts

imported post

I thought it might be good to pass along here that there is going to be a multi-organizational cleanup of the Rampart Range Shooting Area the morning of the 25th of April, 2009 (Saturday).

This has been posted on co-ar15.com as well as ar15.com. The USFS is supporting the cleanup and there should be a large turnout to clean the range.

So, if you live in the Colorado Springs / El Paso County area, please come out and join the fun. After cleaning, there should be some shooting and possibly some private "legal" sales of firearms and accessories.

Looking forward to seeing some of you there.

AnaxImperator

imported post

I'll be in town then, but I dunno if my car will make it up to the range. it used to, but the last trip I made pretty much took care of my suspension , tires, & brakes. Guess I'll just park at balancing rock, make a hitchhiking sign and go up that way. :p