• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

open carry dinner at butlers old county buffet sat the 2nd

Aran

Banned
imported post

Why would you go somewhere you had the police called on you doing the thing that they called the police on you for, with multiple people also doing that thing?

jahwarrior

imported post

spencer280 wrote:
since the police was call on me for no reason at butlers old county buffet i think its time for so to hold a oc dinner there. i talked to the manager and he can not reserve tables. i would like to try and hold the dinner at 11 a.m sat the 2nd of may. i would like to start a head count help you all can come and support are rights..

the manager most certainly can reserve space, as long as you have a definite headcount. most any restaurant can do so. if you tell them "hey, i want to have some tables for me and my armed friends to eat!" chances are, they won't. just get a count, reserve the space, and go. when we had the Dickson City dinner, we had no trouble getting space reserved.

the trouble didn't happen until right before dessert...

jahwarrior

imported post

spencer280 wrote:
HERE IN THE FLIER I'M GOING TO PUT UP AT THE MALL

stop.

now.

the only thing you're going to accomplish is getting that particular restaurant posted against carrying. how do you think the mall employees are going to fell about a bunch of posters around the mall, picturing a nameless, faceless gun? not to mention that you're probably going to violate some mall policy against posting fliers/ads on their property. if you want to "spread the word", using the interwebz is sufficient. putting up posters will just make you, and us, by proxy, look like a bunch of freaks.

look, you got embarrassed by a schmuck LEO, and you're getting hosed by a schmuck restaurrant manager. he already made it clear he doesn't want you and your wacky gun nut friends showing up at his place; if he did, he'd reserve the space for you.

l_fd0a66650b3046fa84f113fe8c013b1c.jpg

Aran

Banned
imported post

Stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop.

jahwarrior

imported post

spencer280 wrote:
i was going to put in in the food store at foodland and the local gas station . not a mall mall.
the only thing you're going to accomplish is getting that particular restaurant posted against carrying. how do you think the mall employees are going to fell about a bunch of posters around the mall, picturing a nameless, faceless gun? not to mention that you're probably going to violate some mall policy against posting fliers/ads on their property. if you want to "spread the word", using the interwebz is sufficient. putting up posters will just make you, and us, by proxy, look like a bunch of freaks.