• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

*NEW THREAD* Harrassed at Walmart by security...

BRobb19

NEAR Chapel Hill/Durham, North Carolina, USA
imported post

thefirststrike wrote:
I guess I don't quite understand your comments or your apparent attempt at sarcasm. Sorry.

Dave
Actually, I wasn't trying to be sarcastic or funny about anything, nor was I even trying to argue or debate anything you said.

I was merely asking if that was your intended plan, if a LEO were to begin approaching you..

sorry for the confusion.

Brandon

Preble

High Point, North Carolina, United States
imported post

Hey James, I OC in That wally world allllll the time. I have not had any problems.

the walmart on south main in Hihg Point is my fave place to carry.

One of the cashiers said "i wish everyone would open carry and protect our right, she lifted her shirt a little and she was carrying a 1911, and said i OC everyday when i am not at work"

lol i wanted to hug her. lol

jp49911

imported post

Preble wrote:
Hey James, I OC in That wally world allllll the time. I have not had any problems.

the walmart on south main in Hihg Point is my fave place to carry.

One of the cashiers said "i wish everyone would open carry and protect our right, she lifted her shirt a little and she was carrying a 1911, and said i OC everyday when i am not at work"

lol i wanted to hug her. lol
Yeah, I don't know what the deal was. I have carried there probably a dozen times and have been back twice since then with no problem.

The greeter that gave me the real attitude always looks like somebody peed in her Cheerios :X. She's always taking extra effort to make sure nobody gets past her without an inspection and I've never seen her greet anyone.

Her name's Diane and she's probably late 50's, grey hair and heavy set. If you go there regularly you'll see her. She's there just about every time I go.