• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

new to oc in ashville

krazy

imported post

Only been in ashvillenc for about 3 yrs. now and just got my oc permit in today...looking forword to being able to carry my pistol with me.....

looking for more detailedinformation onthing like were i can and can not oc...as well as info. on any other saport gathering, promoting or fundrising on the rights to oc/cc ,and possibly about local turnaments,and ect..

thank you...

rangerdavid

imported post

well, I would think if you get your OC permit, then you had to take the class and they would have told you when and where you coud OC.

:what::celebrate:lol::shock::cuss::banghead::dude:

BRobb19

NEAR Chapel Hill/Durham, North Carolina, USA
imported post

I was thinking of starting up an OC Permit class that I'll teach myself.

$50 per class, per person, and you will have your OC permit the same day.

This even includes free pizza and soda.

Any of you guys that still need your OC permit??

krazy

imported post

ok sorry ... it was my permit to beable to purchess a pistol legally....

lonewolf2810

imported post

This is ridiculous to jump on people for a simple typo or mistake in what he was trying to say. He was happy to have gotten his purchase permit and so was I when I got my first one (man that was a long time ago). Anyway just don't mess this site up with a lot of bashing as we are here to help people and have fun. If we are responsible enough to carry a hand gun we should try to help others and show some respect and help out around here.

PT111

imported post

The purpose of this site is to share knowlege and help others. From the OP it sounds like he could use help in understanding the terminology and laws concerning guns. Let's not bash him but rather help him as much as we can.

When I teach my College 101 class there are two things that I try to stress to new college students and thses go for anyone:

1. "Whatever"is never an acceptable response to the answer to a question.

2. "I don't know" is a perfectly acceptable answer.