• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Man Defends his store on many times

sempercarry

imported post

This mentality was commonplace "back in the day".....and there was alot less violent crime. Its to bad that this is a rarity today. To many sheeple not willing to take a stand. "just give them what they want and they will go away".....pathetic

gsx1138

imported post

What do you expect? Black Americans were slaves for years. They got their freedom just in time for the government to enslave them again. Except this time they call it welfare, affirmative action, and low income housing. It's been 200+ years of being told they're not good enough. The higher income blacks keep the lower income blacks down by acting like they care by using distraction from the fact that they are slaves to the government. And those blacks that have broken their bonds are vilified by being called, "Uncle Toms." It's a vicious cycle.

DEROS72

imported post

I am so tired of hearing that excuse.....These people know right from wrong.They made their decision and I have no sympaythy.They can choose to finish school,They can choose to find work and stick with it.Many youth in this country expect things on a silver platter and don't feel that should have to work for years to move up.They have only themselves to blame for their situation.I grew up ,and my parents were upper middle class and now 2 of my kids are upper middle class because they finished school ,worked at starbucks in highschool,and is now a bank manager making big bucks.Because she stuck it out and didn't make exuses.1 daughter put herself through college and just recieved her masters.Because they worked hard and showed up everyday they have what they have.How is it their faultthat these people don't choose to do things that way..We owe no one any apologies because we worked for the things we have.

sempercarry

imported post

Perhaps....But I cannot imagine being in any situation where I would be willing to murder someone for a few bucks. Victim of circumstance only goes so far (stealing a loaf of bread to fead your family) after that you have forfitted your rights as a protected member of society and I could give two shits what happens to you. Also, no matter what situation you are born into or happen to be in, there is always choice. I dont buy this shit about "this is the only way I can survive" or "I can't get out of the projects" My family started out with my dad working 2 jobs and my mother working full time at a bar and still just barely making enough to feed me and my brother. We had 4 christmas' with bushes we plucked out of our back yard instead of christmas trees. We never resorted to crime and with no money to spare we worked our way out of poverty and into 4 cars a motorhome and a 2900sq ft house in University Place (about $325,000 worth). They got educated and got better jobs on their own without help from the government and are about to retire with enough money to be comfortable fora long time. The differance? They CHOSE not to be poor and to better themselves for the sake of their family. Everyone has a choice.

sempercarry

imported post

DEROS72 wrote:
I am so tired of hearing that excuse.....These people know right from wrong.They made their decision and I have no sympaythy.They can choose to finish school,They can choose to find work and stick with it.Many youth in this country expect things on a silver platter and don't feel that should have to work for years to move up.They have only themselves to blame for their situation.I grew up ,and my parents were upper middle class and now 2 of my kids are upper middle class because they finished school ,worked at starbucks in highschool,and is now a bank manager making big bucks.Because she stuck it out and didn't make exuses.1 daughter put herself through college and just recieved her masters.Because they worked hard and showed up everyday they have what they have.How is it their faultthat these people don't choose to do things that way..We owe no one any apologies because we worked for the things we have.

+100000000

I guess you and I were typing the same thing at the same time.

BTW i noticed who all the perpetrator were immediatly.

DEROS72

imported post

Well said Semper. This country was not founded on well fare.The money we earn we keep.We donate and help those that WE choose not the gov.Everyone does have the right to healthcare for ex.As long as they pay for it.It get it free but I also went to Vietnam and combat to earn it. As did many others.And P.S America is not a refugee camp we need to be way more selective in the quality of people we let in.How many billions could we save not paying for illegals.

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
imported post

j2l3 wrote:
marshaul wrote:
DEROS72 wrote:
Also notice who all the perpetrators are............
Criminals? Aggressors?
Why are you fishing for words that weren't used?  If you knew DEROS72 you wouldn't imply such silliness.
Why am I fishing for words that weren't used? Simple, because I have no idea what kind of people DEROS72 meant, because he didn't choose to use any words at all, instead relying on mere intimation.

Welfare recipients?

j2l3

imported post

Perhaps since he didn' use them... he didn't intend for their use... you are injecting your own issues here.

You don't know him, or any of us here, so it might be best to not try to make us more, or less, than we are.

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
imported post

j2l3 wrote:
Perhaps since he didn' use them... he didn't intend for their use... you are injecting your own issues here.

You don't know him, or any of us here, so it might be best to not try to make us more, or less,  than we are.
I'm not making "more" or "less" of anything. It wasn't (and isn't) clear to me what DEROS72 was talking about.

If he doesn't wish to enlighten me, then I'll be forced to make my own assumptions.

It was a gesture of respect that I asked for clarification rather than making those assumptions.

No need to be so defensive.

DEROS72

imported post

Gangbangers and the like......we need to stop making exuses for them and as in the video hold them responsible for their actions and decisions.We have that problem where I live and the show of force a couple of weeks ago had a deffinate effect.

DEROS72

imported post

Heres anotherone for you Marshal.One of our state senators declars open season on criminals with no limit.Suggestive people protect themselves.Its like tose pirates unless you use deadly force they will never stop.We don't need to waste more of our money on programs for these people.Just do like the senator says and be done with them.
http://www.komonews.com/news/local/42768172.html