• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Man Defends his store on many times

cynicist

imported post

Also notice who all the perpetrators are............Thank god he has helped dispose of a few
Maybe I don't understand the racist-baiting. What am I supposed to notice that the perpetrators are? And what about these perpetrators should I note that should make me more thankful that he disposed of them?

DEROS72

imported post

Nothing racist about anything just point of fact. Gangbangers.

We seem to have an element of society that feel it is their inalienable right to take from those that have.And then when they are stoppedor shot in the commision of one of these crimes blame history , (get over it)or society,or the father that left them anything but themselves.Theyhave such a rudimentary mentality they even blame a victim because he defended himself.I'm just tired of it and it has to stop.I'm sick of the sypmathy for these people.How about we put victims above all.

One of the pointsI see in the video is the perfect example ofhow owning and knowing how to use a handgun can and will save your life. Once someone kicks in my door my 50 dollar TV becomes at that point more valuable thanthat criminals life. Once he crosses your theshold and threatens you in my mind he forfiets all rights as a human being.You should never have to negotiate foryour safety.The pirates are a good ex.Untill now they keep doing it because people keep paying them.If I put the guy down that is trying to steal from me I have accomplished 2 things , atthat junture Iam still alive and have my TV which I paid for,and the perp will not be steeling from anyone else.

Make no misunderstanding.I do not advocate being vigilante.What I do advocate is for more folks to make it abundantly clear thatwehave the right,the means and thewill to defend ourselves,homes and property.

If you try to steel my loaf of bread because your'e hungry I'll shoot you.If you ask for my loaf because your'e hungry I'll give to you and buy you some butter to put on it.

sempercarry

imported post

DEROS72 wrote:
Nothing racist about anything just point of fact. Gangbangers.

We seem to have an element of society that feel it is their inalienable right to take from those that have.And then when they are stoppedor shot in the commision of one of these crimes blame history , (get over it)or society,or the father that left them anything but themselves.Theyhave such a rudimentary mentality they even blame a victim because he defended himself.I'm just tired of it and it has to stop.I'm sick of the sypmathy for these people.How about we put victims above all.

One of the pointsI see in the video is the perfect example ofhow owning and knowing how to use a handgun can and will save your life. Once someone kicks in my door my 50 dollar TV becomes at that point more valuable thanthat criminals life. Once he crosses your theshold and threatens you in my mind he forfiets all rights as a human being.You should never have to negotiate foryour safety.The pirates are a good ex.Untill now they keep doing it because people keep paying them.If I put the guy down that is trying to steal from me I have accomplished 2 things , atthat junture Iam still alive and have my TV which I paid for,and the perp will not be steeling from anyone else.

Make no misunderstanding.I do not advocate being vigilante.What I do advocate is for more folks to make it abundantly clear thatwehave the right,the means and thewill to defend ourselves,homes and property.

If you try to steel my loaf of bread because your'e hungry I'll shoot you.If you ask for my loaf because your'e hungry I'll give to you and buy you some butter to put on it.

Another+1000000

I couldn't have said it better myself. There is a very distinct line of being a protected member of society and a person who has forfitted alltheir rights including the right to live. Once they cross that line....fuckem.

adamsesq

imported post

DEROS72 wrote:

Sour Dough?

-adamsesq

FunkTrooper

imported post

I like the whole view of defending yourself, but at least in this case it didn't stop criminals from trying to rob him and now he lives in seclusion for fear of his life. I thought he made a good point about how some people own a gun but aren't prepared to use it. That's something I dealt with before I felt comfortable carrying.