Thread: Going to the circus this month

Post imported post

I plan on trying it out. Technically unless the circus has an issueI should be good to go,right?

Post imported post

What caliber for rampaging elephants and escaped lions?

Post imported post

In case the lions and elephants get loose, I better bring my AR15, it's either that or the 9mm, but we always get floor seats, I could always use a chair like the lion tamers of old.

Post imported post

Pagan wrote:
    In case the lions and elephants get loose, I better bring my AR15, it's either that or the 9mm, but we always get floor seats, I could always use a chair like the lion tamers of old.
    If either variety of beast gets loose, you are better off with the pistols - easier to take a head shot on yourself & get it over with quickly.

But this is the circus - BEWARE OF CLOWNS! They're almost as bad as zombies.

Technically you should be good to go, either OC or CC. That SaidTM you may run into severe discussions with the local security provider, the promoter, the local cops, and most of the cotton candy sellers, just to name a few. Be sure to have your voice recorder going before you get inside the doors. Video cameras are usually prohibited by the circus & promoter. Also might not be a bad idea to have someone not going to the circus who can hold bail money for you. You are supposed to get one free call.:P

No matter what happens, please post an AAR.

stay safe.

skidmark.

"He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

Post imported post

Will do on that AAR.

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

I keep seeing people talk about a voice recorder. Do a lot of people have these? What is the point in having one?

Post imported post

Argus Eyed wrote:
    I keep seeing people talk about a voice recorder. Do a lot of people have these? What is the point in having one?
    To use as evidence in your defense in the court case. The same reason police cruisers have dashcams.

Unfortunatly, sometimes LEO accounts of OC interactions don't match the truth of what occured, and LEO dashcam and body mike tapes are sometimes "lost."