• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Going to the circus this month

Pagan

imported post

In case the lions and elephants get loose, I better bring my AR15, it's either that or the 9mm, but we always get floor seats, I could always use a chair like the lion tamers of old.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Pagan wrote:
In case the lions and elephants get loose, I better bring my AR15, it's either that or the 9mm, but we always get floor seats, I could always use a chair like the lion tamers of old.
If either variety of beast gets loose, you are better off with the pistols - easier to take a head shot on yourself & get it over with quickly.

But this is the circus - BEWARE OF CLOWNS! They're almost as bad as zombies.

Technically you should be good to go, either OC or CC. That Said[suP]TM[suB] you may run into severe discussions with the local security provider, the promoter, the local cops, and most of the cotton candy sellers, just to name a few. Be sure to have your voice recorder going before you get inside the doors. Video cameras are usually prohibited by the circus & promoter. Also might not be a bad idea to have someone not going to the circus who can hold bail money for you. You are supposed to get one free call.:p[/suB][/suP]

[suB][suP]No matter what happens, please post an AAR.[/suP][/suB]

[suB][suP]stay safe.[/suP][/suB]

[suB][suP]skidmark.[/suP][/suB]

essayons

imported post

Argus Eyed wrote:
I keep seeing people talk about a voice recorder. Do a lot of people have these? What is the point in having one?
To use as evidence in your defense in the court case. The same reason police cruisers have dashcams.

Unfortunatly, sometimes LEO accounts of OC interactions don't match the truth of what occured, and LEO dashcam and body mike tapes are sometimes "lost."