• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

wait time

nit3hawk

imported post

hello all! seeing that i am turning 21 on sun 19th :celebrate:celebrate it is finally time for my ccw! i have been waiting for the day that i can carry for so looong!! so my question is for all of you in wv specially around the beckley area..how long did it take you to get ur permit? from the time you walked into the sheriffs office to the time you got it in the mail..all input is gladly appreciated ;)

wehrmachtXD40_COLT45

imported post

My partner has a west virginia permit, and im pretty sure he said about a month. The ladies at the office, he said wait till the end of the month and wack all the requests with one big stone.

Hope that helps, at least its a reply :p

Dana