Thread: Interesting Youtube

Post imported post

Here's an interesting youtube to listen to. The video had problems for me downloading, and kept reloading. However, the video wasn't all that long, and the courtroom audio is played afterward. No problems with the courtroom audio.

It was interesting listening to how the officer and prosecutor tried to twist things around to get a conviction. It was almost so wild I'm not even sure to believe it's true.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQ2bnNHQuIA

Post imported post

Very interesting video/ audio. Thanks for the link.
    Giving up our liberties for safety is the one sure way to let the violent among us win.

"Though defensive violence will always be a 'sad necessity' in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men." -Saint Augustine

Disclaimer I am not a lawyer! Please do not consider anything you read from me to be legal advice.

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

I don't have time to listen to the audio. Is is gun-related?

If not, it seems off-topic for the forum to me.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Post imported post

It's pretty much all about a guy getting arrested for failure to produce ID, when he wasn't even a suspect of any crimes. I believe it is hugely relevant to open carry in non gold star states due to the frequency at which we get asked for ID.
    Answer every question about open carry in Michigan you ever had with one convenient and free book- http://libertyisforeveryone.com/open-carry-resources/

The complete and utter truth can be challenged from every direction and it will always hold up. Accordingly there are few greater displays of illegitimacy than to attempt to impede free thought and communication.

Post imported post

Personally, I thought it was interesting to see how things that are said and done on the street can transfer into the courtroom.

I think it is relevant because it might help people understand some of the things that happen during a hostile police encounter. However, I mainly thought some people might appreciate it.

Post imported post

Very interesting indeed. Thanks for sharing