• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OT Mosin Nagant M44 for sale

FogRider

imported post

Due to me never shooting it and needing cash more than the gun right now, I'm selling my MN M44. I'm asking 110, OBO. Shoots well, looks good, it's in great condition. 1944 Tula, matching serials. I have all the accessories (cleaning kit, ammo pouch).

I'll be taking it the Tanner gun show in a few weeks, but I figured I'd give you folks first chance at it. I don't want to mess with shipping, so local buyers only please. I can deliver it within a few hours of Denver.

000958-R1-02-17A.jpg

zig-zag

imported post

What caliber is it and how many rounds does it hold, i am not familiar with that rifle.

FogRider

imported post

zig-zag wrote:
What caliber is it and how many rounds does it hold, i am not familiar with that rifle.
7.62x54r, 5rd mag. The ammo is fairly cheap, last time I picked up a case I paid something like $110 for a 440 tin of russian milsurp.

FogRider

imported post

I have shot it, and have it sighted in at 100yd to the best of my abilities. I will have it until the 25th when I will be taking it to the Tanner Gun Show in Denver. If it doesn't sell there I'll let you know.

More pictures:

img_0037.jpg

img_0035.jpg

img_0034.jpg

img_0033.jpg

If you have a particular area you'd like to get a picture of let me know.

DanOak

imported post

Hello, my name is Danny Smith and I live in Florida. Do you still have the Mosin Nagant Model 44? I am very interested in it.

Thanks