• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Midland Tea Party

ajelias

imported post

Joe from Joe Gun shopin Sanford and several others plan to attend Downtown Midland infront of courthouse I will be open carrying 6:30pm Wed 15th

viperar15

imported post

well, i was there with my dog. did not see anyone else OC'ing, but there were a bit of people there too. Oh well. Though, I OC'ed the whole time. No problems. Not even a question! How is it that you guys always get questions and i don't? Must be that I'm that non-threatening looking :p lol.

Was a good turn out and I liked the fact that at least at the midland one, it wasn't just about taxes. but also our constitution and getting back to what our rights truly are. :-D

Afterwards I hung out for a bit while people turned around to leave. Walked in groups of people and noone questioned me or cared. no problems with local police either.

ajelias

imported post

I was there oc too Yes lots of people I didnt see any of the ones saying they were comming oh well