• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

DRAWING DOWN ON 2 ARMED ROBBRY PERPS ------------>

Volomon

imported post

What the heck is this crap, this section is called True Tales. Not crazy tales of the unkempt mind and I mean that with what respect there is to offer, but theres so many lunacies that I wouldn't let anyone read this. I understand your trying to have some fun, but you might want to try another non-gun website to post to and refer to. Even then I'm not sure I would pursue this past time.

I want anyone who does read this to notice the OPs biggest mistake here. Stories like this can be brought to court after they seize his computer, when he does actually defend himself. These heroic stories of adventure could lead this guy in a pot of boiling water as a man who pursues deadly situations or fantasies about it. Lessing your case of self-defense. You need to put these thoughts in your aftermath scenerio. Which everyone should already have planned and ready.

Something to be aware of when you guys are spouting about good riddance of BGs.

Volomon

imported post

I'm not going to read all that crap, it's clear your an Armchair warrior. That talks to much. You can screw yourself over all you want. I'm only trying to warn you. More over trying to warn other people. Your on a forum for open carry spouting off not having to carry due to god.

Let me point out this biblical passage, and ask yourself why if you believe in God you don't know how to praise his book?

Luke 22:36 If thou hast not a sword, sell thy cloak and buy one.
Nehemiah 4:14 Don't be afraid of them. Remember the Lord who is great and awesome, and fight for your brothers, your sons and your daughters, your wives and your homes.

Anyone reading this thread needs to ask himself. This might be a "nice" story, but do your comments incriminate you if you were to go to court.

I'm just going to point out the tea party is run by rich people to help lower rich peoples taxes anyone going to a tea party is a moron to start off with.

Ohya and no I didn't have to use a spell checker. I had education. Which I don't believe your a self employed anything. That might require some intelligence. You might be part of a crew, where your told what to do and think though.

Pagan

imported post

Having done some crazy things in my past, thinking it was a good idea, I was enjoying the story. Nothing illegal has been posted dude, just chill out.