• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

How to beef a cop.

compmanio365

imported post

SGT Jensen wrote:
No1 wrote:
HankT wrote:
you share a link to the posted letter?
even a blind troll should be able to find a kerfluffle. back to your rock tool
Hey, don't shun Hank! I miss him... :cry: Stick around HankT!!! :celebrate
I'd take HankT anyday over Aran, AWDStylezzzzzzz, or any of the other real bad trolls around here who are given free reign of the boards. If they won't be banned, then at this point, hell, HankT is the least of anyone's worries. The only reason many people are still on this board is the fact that someone hasn't created one to take it's place.

Aran

Banned
imported post

compmanio365 wrote:
Aran wrote:
Deanimator wrote:
Aran wrote:
I prefer ranting like a misogynistic madman.
There, fixed that for you.
Do me a huge favor and suck some lead.
You're such a nice young man....do they teach you personal skills in your mall cop position? Cause it really shows.... :quirky

Ah yes, focus on me, the guy someone follows around from thread to thread to insult, when I return the favor.

Did you get dropped on your head as an infant, or were you just born that way?

compmanio365

imported post

You do a wonderful job of proving everyone else's point about you all by yourself. Go get back on your segway and protect the mall from evil doers now......

paul_blart_mall_cop.jpg

grumpycoconut

imported post

Dear Sir,

On April 15th I was zipping around on the interwebz. I dropped in at one of my favorite sites, Opencarry.com, to see what was up with the gun toting wingnut community. I found a post that needed some of my special attention. Since I'm such a good guy I gave it that special attention. Several other gun nuts came along and we all enjoyed ourselves at the expense of the English language.

Unfortunately some slack jawed, mouth breathing, slope foreheaded, poo flinging cretins came along and felt obligated to pee on each other's boots. This mutual boot pissing, while mildly entertaining, did nothing to enhance the conversation and stifled any reasoned adult discussion that may have been about to ensue. This made me unhappy.

When I come to Opencarry I look forward to deep philosophical conversations on a wide variety of topics and the fawning admiration of my peers for the works of language art that I occasionally deign to post for the enlightenment of all. Nanny nanny boo boo is truly inappropriate for such a mature site as this. Childish soiling of each other's foot gear should meet certain minimum standards for literacy, creativity and originality.

While I might normally expect some remedial action in response to my concerns, I recognize that this is the interwebz and the only justice to be found is that carved out by the aggrieved party. As such I hereby metaphorically slap your metaphorical faces with my metaphorical gauntlet and challenge you grammatically challenged goat spawns to insult each other in new and exciting ways.

Respectfully yours,

Grumpycoconut, Esq.

(Now that's how you write a beef letter):)

LEO 229

imported post

grumpycoconut wrote:
Dear Sir,

On April 15th I was zipping around on the interwebz. I dropped in at one of my favorite sites, Opencarry.com, to see what was up with the gun toting wingnut community. I found a post that needed some of my special attention. Since I'm such a good guy I gave it that special attention. Several other gun nuts came along and we all enjoyed ourselves at the expense of the English language.

Unfortunately some slack jawed, mouth breathing, slope foreheaded, poo flinging cretins came along and felt obligated to pee on each other's boots. This mutual boot pissing, while mildly entertaining, did nothing to enhance the conversation and stifled any reasoned adult discussion that may have been about to ensue. This made me unhappy.

When I come to Opencarry I look forward to deep philosophical conversations on a wide variety of topics and the fawning admiration of my peers for the works of language art that I occasionally deign to post for the enlightenment of all. Nanny nanny boo boo is truly inappropriate for such a mature site as this. Childish soiling of each other's foot gear should meet certain minimum standards for literacy, creativity and originality.

While I might normally expect some remedial action in response to my concerns, I recognize that this is the interwebz and the only justice to be found is that carved out by the aggrieved party. As such I hereby metaphorically slap your metaphorical faces with my metaphorical gauntlet and challenge you grammatically challenged goat spawns to insult each other in new and exciting ways.

Respectfully yours,

Grumpycoconut, Esq.

(Now that's how you write a beef letter):)
You are my twin!!

That pretty much sums up just about every thread here.

You come here for a worthwhile discussion on something and you have nut bags from 18 to 80 acting like kids. They have nothing valid to contribute or they do not like what you are saying and try to sabotage the thread to divert attention away from a good point.

There are certainly some anti-government, anti-cop, and general wackos here and they are making the rest of open carry look bad.

Talk about painting LE with a broad brush.... citizens are going to do that here too the first time they visit.

And they wonder why people are scared of people with guns. Hell, I am scared that some of these people have guns!!! :lol:

The preceding announcement was an opinion and not the views or a representation of the "establishment."

Oh.. QFT for Citizen... and Doug will post something spiteful. :celebrate

HankT

State Researcher
imported post

LEO 229 wrote:
That pretty much sums up just about every thread here.

You come here for a worthwhile discussion on something and you have nut bags from 18 to 80 acting like kids. They have nothing valid to contribute or they do not like what you are saying and try to sabotage the thread to divert attention away from a good point.

A famous guy once said:

Kids say the darndest things.....

ArtLinkletter.jpg

Ole Art was so right. And made a good living on on that simple fact.

Heyyyyy, how 'bout a new TV show, a reality kind of deal....how about:

Kids with guns say the darndest things

It would make millions!!!

HankT

State Researcher
imported post

I forgot to add the notation for the photo above.

Pictured is TV host Art Linkletter in 1952 withsix-year-oldDove Huffman from Goose Creek SC. Years later, Ms. Huffmanunderwent South Carolina's first sex-change operation and changed her name. Slightly.

AWDstylez

Banned
imported post

HankT wrote:
compmanio365 wrote:
The only reason many people are still on this board is the fact that someone hasn't created one to take it's place.

That would be a good project for Huffman.

Think about it:

http://www.DougHuffmanOpenCarryTalk.com

We could all FLOCK over there.... :D

It would be a smash, I tell you.

:lol::lol:

His board's motto: "No earplugs allowed, safety is a tyrannt's tool."

AWDstylez

Banned
imported post

compmanio365 wrote:
You do a wonderful job of proving everyone else's point about you all by yourself. Go get back on your segway and protect the mall from evil doers now......

You don't see the irony in every post you make? I haven't seen youmake a contributive post in months. You just hop from thread to thread making jabsat Aran and I because we piss in your soup with reality and you have no substantial comebacks. It's hard to take your "zomg trollzz!!" accusations seriously when you yourself do nothing but post insults and completely off-topic crap.

Sheriff

imported post

LEO 229 wrote:
There are certainly some anti-government, anti-cop, and general wackos here and they are making the rest of open carry look bad.

Oh God, here we go again! :banghead:

It's hard sometimes to not be anti-cop. Especially after opening the site and reading where Dan has been falsely arrested a third time for perfectly legal activities.

HankT

State Researcher
imported post

Sheriff wrote:
LEO 229 wrote:

Oh God, here we go again! :banghead:

It's hard sometimes to not be anti-cop. Especially after opening the site and reading where Dan has been falsely arrested a third time for perfectly legal activities.

I don't see the need to be "anti-cop." It's silly, really.

I'm "anti-bad cop." And I'm "pro-professional cop."

I don't think I can even be "pro-cop." I'm more ..."pro-LE."

"Bad" cops do do some incredibly horrendous and illegal acts. And they should be responsible for and held liable for those acts.

"Professional" (or, "good," if you will) cops are so necessary in our society that the rightfully deserve a place of high importance and regard in it.

Being "anti-cop" or "pro-cop" is rather simplistic. In a very lazy sort of way...

As for danbus, he is, I'm sure, a statistically significantly different case fromthe normal group of gun carriers. That means thereare almostcertainlyspecial causes contributing to hisaccumulated experience with the law.His travails could be randomly distributed upon him.

But I doubt it.

Danbus is very likely significantly different from the general population of gun carriers. My sense is that he is an outlier, not an exemplar.