• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

It was good to meet the CCDL folks

PatMcCotter

Opt-Out Members
imported post

It was good to meet folks last night. My wife and I didn't stay for the meeting. I just wanted to meet some of you and let you meet me so you have a face to put on my posts here. I will try to attend future meetings though i am not a Roberts Rules kind of guy.

I will be watching the legislature and what they try to do in CT. If anything comes up I will post here.

Cheers!

Wife of Protector

imported post

It was nice meeting both of you, and we hope to see you at future meetings. Our intention is as soon as we get organized, which, by the way we made huge strides last night, is for our meetings to be less procedural and more take the form of lively discussions and to get after our legislators, as well as garnering public support.

Thanks for taking the time to stop in last evening.:)