Thread: Bucks County OC

Post imported post

I wanted to know if there were any fellow firearm owners that currently OC or have the desire to OC but are apprehensive about it in the Bucks/Mont area. I was thinking maybe we could have an OC dinner or picnic. I am aware of the law and posess a LTCF and CC daily, however I am interested in OC for several reasons, but I am apprehensive to do so by myself.

Post imported post

foxyfiveohstang wrote:
    I wanted to know if there were any fellow firearm owners that currently OC or have the desire to OC but are apprehensive about it in the Bucks/Mont area. I was thinking maybe we could have an OC dinner or picnic. I am aware of the law and posess a LTCF and CC daily, however I am interested in OC for several reasons, but I am apprehensive to do so by myself.

Im a little far away. But if you cant find anyone close by, my suggestion is pick a corner gas station, wear some dark clothes so its more likely to blend, and hop in, buy a soda, pop out.

I was very nervous the first time too, and wanted to go with someone. I decided I'd try the gas station down the road since it was a comfortable spot I frequent. No one noticed at all. The comfort level goes up. Glad to have you here at OCDO.