• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Bucks County OC

foxyfiveohstang

imported post

I wanted to know if there were any fellow firearm owners that currently OC or have the desire to OC but are apprehensive about it in the Bucks/Mont area. I was thinking maybe we could have an OC dinner or picnic. I am aware of the law and posess a LTCF and CC daily, however I am interested in OC for several reasons, but I am apprehensive to do so by myself.

YllwFvr

imported post

foxyfiveohstang wrote:
I wanted to know if there were any fellow firearm owners that currently OC or have the desire to OC but are apprehensive about it in the Bucks/Mont area. I was thinking maybe we could have an OC dinner or picnic. I am aware of the law and posess a LTCF and CC daily, however I am interested in OC for several reasons, but I am apprehensive to do so by myself.

Im a little far away. But if you cant find anyone close by, my suggestion is pick a corner gas station, wear some dark clothes so its more likely to blend, and hop in, buy a soda, pop out.

I was very nervous the first time too, and wanted to go with someone. I decided I'd try the gas station down the road since it was a comfortable spot I frequent. No one noticed at all. The comfort level goes up. Glad to have you here at OCDO. :)