• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Richmond OC Breakast

ClumsyCandy

imported post

Mwhahahhaha! I am in charge again! My evil plot to take over is working! As our normal hosts, Skidmark and Grapeshot will be at the Culpepper Shoot, I have been asked to take point again this week. I have accepted and chosen Cracker Barrel!

[align=center]Cracker Barrel Old Country Store
3620 Mayland Court
Richmond, VA 23233

Breakfast Menu Here:
http://www.crackerbarrel.com/menu-breakfastmenu.cfm?doc_id=887

[align=left]I know we don't normally RSVP for brekfasts but if you could give me an idea of who will be there so I know how much table space to ask for I would appreciate it. Anyone who I didn't speak to at dinner, this is a great opportunity to talk to me! LOL : ) I will be there with my travelling companion and his 6 year old daughter. So please, bring your kids, she enjoys going but thus far, hasn't had anyone of her own age to talk to! : )

Hope to see you all there!

[/align][/align]

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

You'll do your usual great job and exceed our standards. :)

Is that the Cracker Barrel near 64W and Gaskins? A map link probably would help some.

Haven't done a RSVP but doesn't mean you can't request it.

We have just met up in parking lot 5-10 minutes early - gone in as a group and late arrivals push tables together.

Good luck - have fun & see you when we get back.

Yata hey

sitedzn

imported post

Wish I was available - she could talk with my 6yo son. But he'll be in the middle of getting ready for the first baseball game of the season at 0930.

ClumsyCandy

imported post

Grapeshot wrote:

Is that the Cracker Barrel near 64W and Gaskins? A map link probably would help some.

We have just met up in parking lot 5-10 minutes early - gone in as a group and late arrivals push tables together.

Yata hey

I would if I knew how!

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

ClumsyCandy wrote:
Grapeshot wrote:

Yata hey
I would if I knew how!
From Rt. 64: This Cracker Barrel can be seen from Gaskins Rd. but you must turn on Mayland (towards town) approx. 1/2 block and turn right again into the rear (only) entrance - it is the second building in towards Rt. 64. Or if coming on Mayland from the city, turn left 1/2 block before the traffic lights at Gaskins.

MAP: http://hosted.where2getit.com/crack...dressline=23234&searchradius=50&search=Search Location #5.

Copy and paste if this works for you.

Yata hey

Spectre

imported post

Woot! Right next to my house this time. Now to scrounge up some pennies. I haven't been to one of these gatherings in a while, and I miss it.

ClumsyCandy

imported post

riverrat10k wrote:
cc, put me down as a maybe.

I'm becoming famous for not showing when I say I will, and popping in when I don't notify.

My comings and goings are so mysterious!

Will do! Anyone else joining us!? : ) It will be a GORGEOUS day tomorrow, perfect to get up, have a good tasty breakfast and then spend all day outdoors!

ProShooter

www.ProactiveShooters.com, Richmond, Va., , USA
imported post

I'll be on a plane flying in from South Georgia while you are all eating. Enjoy your meal.

If you get a moment, stop in front of the Cracker Barrel and pay your respects to Trooper Michael Blanton. There's a memorial set up right there. Mike was a good guy and former co-worker who was killed in the line of duty a few years ago.

ClumsyCandy

imported post

Time and Date were in the headline posting : )

Only me, my traveling companion, and the Sidestreets were at breakfast, however a good time was had and good food was enjoyed! Hope more people can make it next Saturday! : )

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

Had a great day at the Culpeper session. Sorry we missed you all.

I'll probably stop my the Waffle House at W. Broad and Glenside about 9:30 AM tomorrow (Sunday) for breakfast if anybody wants to stop by.

Yata hey