Thread: We are rightwing extremists?

Post imported post

For us in Michigan, this is the link to the report from Homeland Security that has been sent out to all law enforcement agencies in the nation,from Obama's pick Napolitano.I match this discription on many fronts from being a Christian,NRA life member,MCRGO member,OC member and retired auto worker in financial trouble.Is anyone else here a rightwing extremist too? http://wnd.com/images/dhs-rightwing-extremism.pdf .
    Today JESUS would tell me to sell my coat and buy two Springfield XD Compact 45acp's!

NRA LIFER,GOA,MOC Inc.,CLSD,MCRGO,UAW! MOLON LABE!!

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

hamaneggs wrote:
    For us in Michigan, this is the link to the report from Homeland Security that has been sent out to all law enforcement agencies in the nation,from Obama's pick Napolitano.I match this discription on many fronts from being a Christian,NRA life member,MCRGO member,OC member and retired auto worker in financial trouble.Is anyone else here a rightwing extremist too? http://wnd.com/images/dhs-rightwing-extremism.pdf .
    Turn in your guns.

Proceed to the nearest detention center...er... re-education facility.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

I read the full unabridged version last week and was amazed to find out that I am surely a home grown terrorist by thier descriptions, I meet so many criteria. I think everyone is all worked up over nothing, they simply spelled Proud American wrong. If you input that where you see home grown terrorist, the report makes perfect sense.

Northern lower & Keweenaw area, Michigan, USA

Post imported post

Yup.springerdave.

Post imported post

some say I am pretty terrifying .
    My dad always said if you ain't on some ones list your not doing your job .

Post imported post

So... I was in my yard the day of the tea party... doin some small yard work, and talking to the contractor who was doin some electrical at the house, when all of a sudden... a crown vic pulls up and out the window comes a camera... the driver of the vehicle takes several photos approching the house and then does a half J-turn in the middle of my street in front of my neighbors house and leans out the window and takes a few more pictures... when i approach the vehicle he speeds off and blows the stop sign at the end of the street. i called my "friend" at the department of corrections and asked who this could have been... she said and i quote, " ...you know, with all that tea party stuff, and you and your guns, that was more than likely home land security making sure your not attending...." Now this concerns me. as taxwhat would say, "im afraid, theres black helicopters hovering above my house, and theres strange cars parked infront of the house"....

just remember.... you never know what government stooge is sandbagging on the site here, or anyother gun site for that matter.

Post imported post

THway wrote:
    So... I was in my yard the day of the tea party... doin some small yard work, and talking to the contractor who was doin some electrical at the house, when all of a sudden... a crown vic pulls up and out the window comes a camera... the driver of the vehicle takes several photos approching the house and then does a half J-turn in the middle of my street in front of my neighbors house and leans out the window and takes a few more pictures... when i approach the vehicle he speeds off and blows the stop sign at the end of the street. i called my "friend" at the department of corrections and asked who this could have been... she said and i quote, " ...you know, with all that tea party stuff, and you and your guns, that was more than likely home land security making sure your not attending...." Now this concerns me. as taxwhat would say, "im afraid, theres black helicopters hovering above my house, and theres strange cars parked infront of the house"....

just remember.... you never know what government stooge is sandbagging on the site here, or anyother gun site for that matter.
    :shock:
    "Fault always lies in the same place, my fine babies: with him weak enough to lay blame." - Cort

Gun control is like trying to reduce Drunk Driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

Sentio aliquos togatos contra me conspirare.

The answer to "1984" is "
    1776"

With freedom comes much responsibility. It is for this reason so many are loathe to exercise it.

Anti-urban, Bible thumping, Tekonsha, Michigan, USA

Post imported post

THway wrote:

Sounds like something straight out of "24".

Myself, I'll wear the "Rightwing Extremist" label as a badge of honor. I carried a sign at the Tea Party in my hometown that read:

Janet Napolitano: Next time read it before you sign it. It might be your own arrest warrant!! Sic Semper Tyrannis!!

"Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death !" Patrick Henry

Post imported post

government pisses me off.

Post imported post

So if by me being former military, buying Bulk food at Sam's Club, and storing water (as directed a few years ago by H.L.S.) I am thought to be a home landterrorist, and I am being watched. Does this mean that I can consider Barack HUSSEIN Obama, to be a possible home land threat, considering that heis friends with two know domestic terrorist (William ayers, Bernardine Rae Dohrn), and assosiated for 20 years with a rasict Preacher Rev. Wright. Just a thought.