• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

We are rightwing extremists?

Haman J.T.

imported post

For us in Michigan, this is the link to the report from Homeland Security that has been sent out to all law enforcement agencies in the nation,from Obama's pick Napolitano.I match this discription on many fronts from being a Christian,NRA life member,MCRGO member,OC member and retired auto worker in financial trouble.Is anyone else here a rightwing extremist too? http://wnd.com/images/dhs-rightwing-extremism.pdf .

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

hamaneggs wrote:
For us in Michigan, this is the link to the report from Homeland Security that has been sent out to all law enforcement agencies in the nation,from Obama's pick Napolitano.I match this discription on many fronts from being a Christian,NRA life member,MCRGO member,OC member and retired auto worker in financial trouble.Is anyone else here a rightwing extremist too? http://wnd.com/images/dhs-rightwing-extremism.pdf .

Turn in your guns.

Proceed to the nearest detention center...er... re-education facility.

northofnowhere

Campaign Veteran
imported post

I read the full unabridged version last week and was amazed to find out that I am surely a home grown terrorist by thier descriptions, I meet so many criteria. I think everyone is all worked up over nothing, they simply spelled Proud American wrong. If you input that where you see home grown terrorist, the report makes perfect sense.

THway

imported post

So... I was in my yard the day of the tea party... doin some small yard work, and talking to the contractor who was doin some electrical at the house, when all of a sudden... a crown vic pulls up and out the window comes a camera... the driver of the vehicle takes several photos approching the house and then does a half J-turn in the middle of my street in front of my neighbors house and leans out the window and takes a few more pictures... when i approach the vehicle he speeds off and blows the stop sign at the end of the street. i called my "friend" at the department of corrections and asked who this could have been... she said and i quote, " ...you know, with all that tea party stuff, and you and your guns, that was more than likely home land security making sure your not attending...." Now this concerns me. as taxwhat would say, "im afraid, theres black helicopters hovering above my house, and theres strange cars parked infront of the house"....

just remember.... you never know what government stooge is sandbagging on the site here, or anyother gun site for that matter.

Taurus850CIA

imported post

THway wrote:
So... I was in my yard the day of the tea party... doin some small yard work, and talking to the contractor who was doin some electrical at the house, when all of a sudden... a crown vic pulls up and out the window comes a camera... the driver of the vehicle takes several photos approching the house and then does a half J-turn in the middle of my street in front of my neighbors house and leans out the window and takes a few more pictures... when i approach the vehicle he speeds off and blows the stop sign at the end of the street. i called my "friend" at the department of corrections and asked who this could have been... she said and i quote, " ...you know, with all that tea party stuff, and you and your guns, that was more than likely home land security making sure your not attending...." Now this concerns me. as taxwhat would say, "im afraid, theres black helicopters hovering above my house, and theres strange cars parked infront of the house"....

just remember.... you never know what government stooge is sandbagging on the site here, or anyother gun site for that matter.
:shock:

MI-copperhead

Anti-urban, Bible thumping, Tekonsha, Michigan, US
imported post

THway wrote:

Sounds like something straight out of "24".

Myself, I'll wear the "Rightwing Extremist" label as a badge of honor. I carried a sign at the Tea Party in my hometown that read:

Janet Napolitano: Next time read it before you sign it. It might be your own arrest warrant!! Sic Semper Tyrannis!!

conservative85

imported post

So if by me being former military, buying Bulk food at Sam's Club, and storing water (as directed a few years ago by H.L.S.) I am thought to be a home landterrorist, and I am being watched. Does this mean that I can consider Barack HUSSEIN Obama, to be a possible home land threat, considering that heis friends with two know domestic terrorist (William ayers, Bernardine Rae Dohrn), and assosiated for 20 years with a rasict Preacher Rev. Wright. Just a thought.

:idea: