• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

anyone go to a tea-party today?

b1ack5mith

imported post

i didnt carry a firearm though, it was outside of the courthouse, so i didnt know what kind of trouble would have happened... jason chaffetz was there, the senator, the mayor, and a few other peeps :D was pretty cool! i love being around a bunch of conservatives who will fight for their rights :D

Kevin Jensen

State Researcher
imported post

b1ack5mith wrote:
i didnt carry a firearm though, it was outside of the courthouse, so i didnt know what kind of trouble would have happened... jason chaffetz was there, the senator, the mayor, and a few other peeps :D was pretty cool! i love being around a bunch of conservatives who will fight for their rights :D

Good for you, Trav! :celebrate

You would have been fine to carry at the Provo courthouse, as long as you stay out of the secured area inside of the building.

I have carried in that building many times, and nobody has ever said a word. The sheriffs just smile. :D

UTOC-45-44

imported post

I went to the one in SLC. Came a little bit late but met Shurtleff.

Gunfreak was was there and OCing. He was harrassed but 4, I believe, Federal Police Officers and they said that he had to get off "Federal Property" that was outside the Building.3 SLC PD Offiveers came as well and GF had to show that there was nothing they could do, by pullin out his pamphlet with all the codes. ALL ( the Cops ) were bummed out that they couldn't do anything.

What get's me is that the Rally could exercise their 1 Amendment right on "Federal Property" but the 2nd was "kicked" out. Federal property my A**. It's INSIDE the Building we can't be but outside they can't do anything

TJ

Utah_Patriot

imported post

I was their it was a lot of fun and the federal police officers were indeed very unversed on Utah Law along with SLCPD. It was very helpfull to have the code with me to provide to the SLC officers. It was a good time and some very good speakers were their I have the Audio filesif anyone wants a transcript to big to post here so let me know

Thanks TJ for showing up had a lot of fun

b1ack5mith

imported post

did you guys see my sis? shes covered in tattoos... lol

btw, im upset with shurtleff right now, he and the cheif of police, refuse touphold the law!!! i was IN the courtroom when the law was passed... E-verify for illegals.

AND... the cheif of police will be forcing the police to LEARN SPANISH... this is AMERICA, we VOTED for english to be the language of the land... im not joining the military to have what the PEOPLE voted for... all go in the trashcan

rpyne

imported post

I was at the Provo Tea Party and was OCing.

Nobody said anything to me about it either way, but a couple of late teen looking guys behind me kept trying to get a better look.

scorpioajr

imported post

In addition to obtaining or confirming the location and time of each “demonstration,” each field office was instructed to obtain or confirm the identity of the individual(s) involved in the actual planning and coordination of the event in each specific region, and include the local or regional Internet web site address, if any. The information collected by region was then reportedly sent to FBI Headquarters.
http://homelandsecurityus.com/?p=2659
aaa.gif