• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OT: Need a lawyer

PolskiG

imported post

So I got a traffic ticket today. Probably God punishing me forreferingto ablack guy as a"colored gentlemen" ;). Anyway, does anyone know of a really good traffic attorney that serves the King County area?

I didn't directly admit to the infraction but I didpoint out the reasonwhy I couldn't do what he asked. Plus he was being a jerk and so was Iand wegot into a swear-off match before he threw the ticket in my truck and left. I'm usaully nice to cops (and most other people!)because of my open carry, but this particular cop....and I wasn't carrying....anywho I'm rambling.

Any suggestions? My usual attorney for ticketsis Mitch Greene but that was 7 years ago, maybe theres a new star on the field?

joshmmm

imported post

Mitch is still top notch. Tim Coogan is the most popular and a little cheaper than Mitch--but less personal interaction and usually sends someone to cover for him.

Good luck!

compmanio365

imported post

PolskiG wrote:
trevorthebusdriver wrote:
Speaking of differently-pigmented males, I haven't seen Alwayspacking on here for a while....

Good call, that guy from Lakewood right? He was pretty active for a while.
I thought he was on the way back to Iraq last time we saw him at a OC meet. Hopefully he's just out of contact while overseas.

tito887

imported post

check out marcstevens.net. No sense in going off to get a lawyer if you can beat them at their own game.