• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

TEA Party attendee labeled as Right Wing Activists

dixieflyer

imported post

I attended a TEA Party yesterday. I was very pleased to see the turnout, the good behavior, and the great message that was being sent to Washington. There were Repubs, Dems, Libs, Inds, all unified in the same message of "stop the idiocy of spending, and lower the taxes."

The downside of this national event is that Obama's Homeland Security Director yesterday declared those of us at these rallies as "radical right wing activists" that should be monitored and investigated for possible domestic terrorist activities.

This is Obama's scare tactic to stop public protests of his administration. He is trying to censure our 1st Amendment rights with this tactic. Can you imagine, we, the middle class of America, the real tax payers, being labeled as radical "right wing activists" because we object to the wild spending spree our government is on? This spending started with Bush and has now grown exponentially with Obama.

Look out America, Those of us who have weapons are about to be labeled as militants, underground activists, etc., to justify Obama attempting to take away our 2nd Amendment rights. It's Coming!

American Rattlesnake

imported post

dixieflyer wrote:
The downside of this national event is that Obama's Homeland Security Director yesterday declared those of us at these rallies as "radical right wing activists" that should be monitored and investigated for possible domestic terrorist activities.
Do you have a citation or source for the bolded comment?

dixieflyer

imported post

I have included 3 links referencing this report by Homeland Security Director Napolitano. She verbally stated that the TEA parties were infiltrated by these "radical activists" yesterday. I am a Military Vet. There were tens of thousands of vets at these TEA parties across the nation. I take great offense to her characterizing vets as potential terrorists.

http://foxforum.blogs.foxnews.com/2009/04/16/johnson_peter_homeland_security/ http://foxforum.blogs.foxnews.com/2009/04/16/peters_napolitano_janet/ http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2009/apr/14/federal-agency-warns-of-radicals-on-right/

You can download her report issued yesterday by going to the Washington Times site link above.

Several liberal news networks picked up on her comments and this report and began to make general statements about the "radical right activists" that organized, advertised, and attended the TEA Parties enmass. CNN was the worst, followed by NBC, MSNBC. For those of you who want to get your danders up, go to CNN and watch some of the video coverage of the rallies.

American Rattlesnake

imported post

In none of the links provided was there evidence that the head of DHS specifically labeled the Tea Party attendees as Right Wing Activists.

If she
...verbally stated that the TEA parties were infiltrated by these "radical activists" yesterday.
then I would like to see a reference to her actual words. None of the 3 links you provided contain this quote from Napolitano.

Task Force 16

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Napolitano can kiss my a**. At least we aren't going around blowing offices up like some "left wing activist" have. They seem to all forget about their buddy Ayers and his bunch.

dixieflyer

imported post

Go to this link. http://www.cfiflistmanager.org/firenapolitano1.html

If this won't convince you of her views and attitude toward us, then you must be blinded by Messiah Obama's "light." The video link with her direct quote was taken down by whatever network(s) it was on.

I am attempting to find it on YouTube, however, if the links I gave you don't convince you of Obama and Napolitano's aims, then you should turn your weapon over to her and say baa!