Thread: FS: Ruger P97DC .45

Post imported post

Up for sale (NO TRADES!!!!!) is my Ruger P97DC (.45). It has 8+1 capacity. Comes with one magazine, and a Fobus paddle holster. This gun is as reliable as they come. Plain and simple, this is a bad motherf-er. Might not be the prettiest, but I've shot everything from hand loads, factory reloads, JHP's, FMJ's, you name it. Not ONCE has it ever jammed or failed to feed/fire. I keep it clean, and is broken down after every visit to the range. Serious buyers ONLY! Must be 21 with Valid AZ DL.

I am going to regret selling this fine pistol, but I absolutely need the cash right now.

ASKING $350, and I'm pretty firm on that price. Go find another reliable name brand .45 for that price.
    You can PM me on here or e-mail me: comptech928@yahoo.com

Post imported post

SOLD!!!!

Post imported post

usdm419 wrote:
    SOLD!!!!
    I guess the PM that I sent to you never reached you.

Post imported post

GWbiker wrote:
    usdm419 wrote:
    SOLD!!!!
    So, so sorry. Ever since I got a PM about how I need to stop advocating illegal firearm transfers (i.e. someone bringing a gun to AZ. and giving it to a friend as a "gift" for protection), I've stopped checking my PM's. Again, very sorry.

Post imported post

usdm419 wrote:
    GWbiker wrote:
    usdm419 wrote:
    SOLD!!!!
    So, so sorry. Ever since I got a PM about how I need to stop advocating illegal firearm transfers (i.e. someone bringing a gun to AZ. and giving it to a friend as a "gift" for protection), I've stopped checking my PM's. Again, very sorry.
    Hey, no problem. I should have backed the PM with an email. I'm glad you made the deal.