• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

FS: Ruger P97DC .45

usdm419

imported post

Up for sale (NO TRADES!!!!!) is my Ruger P97DC (.45). It has 8+1 capacity. Comes with one magazine, and a Fobus paddle holster. This gun is as reliable as they come. Plain and simple, this is a bad motherf-er. Might not be the prettiest, but I've shot everything from hand loads, factory reloads, JHP's, FMJ's, you name it. Not ONCE has it ever jammed or failed to feed/fire. I keep it clean, and is broken down after every visit to the range. Serious buyers ONLY! Must be 21 with Valid AZ DL.

I am going to regret selling this fine pistol, but I absolutely need the cash right now.

ASKING $350, and I'm pretty firm on that price. Go find another reliable name brand .45 for that price.
You can PM me on here or e-mail me: comptech928@yahoo.com

DSC_0888.jpg

usdm419

imported post

GWbiker wrote:
usdm419 wrote:
I guess the PM that I sent to you never reached you.
So, so sorry. Ever since I got a PM about how I need to stop advocating illegal firearm transfers (i.e. someone bringing a gun to AZ. and giving it to a friend as a "gift" for protection), I've stopped checking my PM's. Again, very sorry.:banghead:

GWbiker

imported post

usdm419 wrote:
GWbiker wrote:
usdm419 wrote:
I guess the PM that I sent to you never reached you.
So, so sorry. Ever since I got a PM about how I need to stop advocating illegal firearm transfers (i.e. someone bringing a gun to AZ. and giving it to a friend as a "gift" for protection), I've stopped checking my PM's. Again, very sorry.:banghead:
Hey, no problem. I should have backed the PM with an email. I'm glad you made the deal.