• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC at Tea party in Seattle

DEROS72

imported post

Myself and a couple others OC'ed downtown Seattle at the Tea Party rally.I met a couple folks from Ca. that were very encouraged by the progress here in such a liberal town.here is a pic of myself at the tea party.Notice the cops NOT bothering us. Acouple of them just stopped us to say they supported us wholeheartedly and then just talk hardware.We are allowed to carry cocked and locked here so keep it up guys I still have family in Palm Springs and your progress is encourageing for when I return......

DEROS72

imported post

Thanks .I have daughters still living in Palm Springs so I monitor what goes on there.You guys are doing a great job in getting Ca.squared away.Here is a news video of the OC rally we had at my apts. In Seattle.anything I can do to help in Ca. let me know because having family there I want to come back.I really miss the weather. Like I said we carry locked and loded here and most cops have no problem with that.Most of the time they don't give you a second look..http://www.king5.com/localnews/stories/NW_032809WAB-guns-apartments-KS.7e6c358d.html?rss?npc

pullnshoot25

imported post

DEROS72 wrote:
Thanks .I have daughters still living in Palm Springs so I monitor what goes on there.You guys are doing a great job in getting Ca.squared away.Here is a news video of the OC rally we had at my apts. In Seattle.anything I can do to help in Ca. let me know because having family there I want to come back.I really miss the weather. Like I said we carry locked and loded here and most cops have no problem with that.Most of the time they don't give you a second look..http://www.king5.com/localnews/stories/NW_032809WAB-guns-apartments-KS.7e6c358d.html?rss?npc
Daughters, eh? I can always regulate if needed... ;)

DEROS72

imported post

Here is one of my little girls that lives in Indio.....I taught her to shoot when she was little.

DEROS72

imported post

taught all my girls to shoot when they were kids.They learned on a mini -14.Anyway do you guys have any Oc events happening to keep it going.I read about the thing in San Diego.That was cool.

As you can see from the photo I OC everyday everywhere.Folks around here are used to it.I carry just like that when I go into my bank,no one even looks up.What kind of problems should I expect doing the same when I go visit my kids in Palm Desert and Indio.??

DEROS72

imported post

That rocks....Glad to see there are still some Americans living in Ca. Not once in all the time I carry has a cop hassled me or wanted to inspect my weapon or asked my name or anything.Most of the time if you want to talk with police you have to start a conversation otherwise most don't bother you.There have bee a couple of incidents where guys got hasseled but very few

By the way in the above photoI was carrying my Tanfaglio Witness .45 .I'm ex-military and have fired a lot of pistols but that is one of the finest .45's I have ever had.On occasion I carry a Bersa Thunder .380