• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Fundamental Rights v. "Civil Rights"

Rayce Bannon

imported post

No I'm not a troll...just a guy spreading a little education. It's a shame to c Citizens interviewed in a news report..orpeople on this siteintermixing street vernacular (words defined by Webster) w/ 'terms' defined by statutes.

Polictians luv ignorant citizens. Absolutely luv 'em.

TheDistrict of Columbia is a democracy, whereaspeople living in a union state are guaranteed a 'republic form' ofguvt. Which millions of Americans died to keep this a 'republic'. Democracy isequated w/ 'mob rule'. A Democracy is what Polictians luv. 51% of 'em in a room determining ur fate.

Fundamental Rights are given to us by birth in a union state. Policitans absolutely hate Citizens who excerise Fundamental Rights.

'Civil rights' were granted by Politicans in the 14th Amendment. These 'new'citizens were previously slaves. The 14th Amendment is still codied in title 42 to this very day.

Chapter'21' is the Congress' granted 'Civil Rights'. Congress wrote the statutes - not me.After reading'em, look 'em up urself if u do not believe me.

TITLE 42 > CHAPTER 21§1981

§1981. Equal rights under the law

(a) Statement of equal rights [/b]
All persons within the jurisdiction of the United States shall have the same right in every State and Territory to make and enforce contracts, to sue, be parties, give evidence, and to the full and equal benefit of all laws and proceedings for the security of persons and property as is enjoyed by white citizens, and shall be subject to like punishment, pains, penalties, taxes, licenses, and exactions of every kind, and to no other.

§1982. Property rights of citizens

All citizens of the United States shall have the same right, in every State and Territory, as is enjoyed by white citizens thereof to inherit, purchase, lease, sell, hold, and convey real and personal property.

As u can see, (statutoraly speaking) a "..citizen of the United States.."is not a white citizen.And a 'white citizen' does nothav these Congress granted 'civil Rights.

As u can also see, (statutoraly speaking) , "Persons within the jurisidication of the United States..." are not white Citizens.

It baffles me why MLK never marched for Fundamental Rights....and only wanted the step child Congress granted'civil Rights'.

However, as a'state Citizen', a Citizen of a union state, I hav fundamental Rights...which no politican can take away. The Right tobear arms. Which is one of the reasons I work w/o a Soc Sec number...as isanother of my fundamental Rights I was never taught in public school.

There are bout 450 different (state /fed)legal definitions for the 'term' "United States". When u r commenting onwhat 'codes' / 'statutes' say.....it mite bwise toknow the definitions for the sections u r speaking of. Especailly if u r UNfortunately standing in a crt rm where the court is using 'terms' and u r using street 'words'.

BSProof

imported post

This is the wrong place for this type of discussion. I had a go round with some of the members here who started attacking me accusing me of being a "know it all." When all I was doing was citing decisional case law that has yet to be overturned. NOTHING was from my own "opinion," only citations from the high courts.

What's really interesting, is that AS SOON AS I posted my last, then Mr. Obama was elected and 10 states (and growing) started proclaiming and declaring their sovereignty and reminding the federal govt who created who, and who's the boss. (Funny how it took a Black man to be elected president for people to start demanding their natural status of state Citizens to be re-asserted instead of federal membership. - Go figure.) But still there was silence. I guess reality was a bit too much to handle. Or is it that people hate to admit when they are wrong once they take a position. Oh well.

At least there are some that do more than biased surface research.

And FYI to those would be readers of the above post, "white citizen" is a "status" NOT a skin complexion.