Thread: Paranoia, gun sales and stories in Seattle Times, P-I

Post imported post

Post imported post

Nice article Dave. The anti-gun lobby's implied reason for wanting to halt gun shows, namely that goblins get their guns there, is nonsense, as you have pointed out very nicely. It seems clear to me that their real reason is to stop honest citizens from being able to get guns at gun shows. There can never be one world government or a US government with absolute power when so many of us have the means to stop either one.

MD

Post imported post

I was thinking about the gun show thing the other day. By their argument they want to set restrictions for gun show purchased because criminal are buying guns at them and committing crimes using these gun show purchased firearms.

Now I don't know the statistics behind it but I would wager it is eerily close but maybe we should start banning police officers from carrying firearms because criminals are using the officers guns to injury or kill the officers and others. I am willing to bet that the anti's would tell me that it is ridiculous to even think of taking away guns from LEO's because these are highly trained and skilled individuals. I agree in this instance but it sure does put there argument into a whole different perspective when it is comparatively similar to their gun show argument.
    "A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity."

"though I walk through the valley in the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for I know that you are by my side" Glock 23:40