• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

You fire 'em too or just walk around with it?

ISMOID

MOC Charter Member - Dearborn Heights, Michigan, U
imported post

This is a for fun shoot. It is open to the public. They have several of these a year and the cost is next to nothing, aside from the ammo! I will be there in my OC T-Shirt.

Sunday, April 19th 2009
Event Name:
Action Pistol Shoot
Event Description: Open To The Public
Match Start Time: 10:00AM
Come early to help with range set-up. IPSC/IDPA style shooting without the pressure

Map and Directions

Radioman

imported post

Well the weather currently does not look to be on your side so is this outdoors only or do they have an indoors area in case of bad weather? I guess I will check the skies when I crawl out of my coffin sunday morning and see whats what.

Radioman

Radioman

imported post

It figures. Look at the weather forecast and see rain, comment about the rain possibility, dont set the alarm due to the forecast ....

And wake up to clouds, no rain.

Hope you all had a nice shoot and a good laugh at my expense for being a pessimist.

Radioman :banghead:

Edit to add - guess it would still be a nice day to hit a gun range. Maybe check out The Firing Line or Firearms Exchange, I havent been to either of those yet.