Thread: My wife.....a sheeple???

Post imported post

This is too funny not to share.

Couple nights ago, was OC, went to Best Buy, City Market, a few other places, last stop was to corner liquor store to purchase beverages for evening. Owner of store says hello as I walk past him as he is coming out of cooler, and I respond with proper salutations. He does a double take and stops to watch me. I grab what I needed and head for front counter and he asks me if I am LE, I respond "no sir" and continue to counter to pay. My wife is walking with me and gives me a funny look. I am a regular customer, at least the gals at the counter recognize me as we always joke around when I am in there. After we get in the car, my wife asked me why the guy would ask me if I am LE, and then she finally realizes that I am not concealled, she begins laughing and says "I never even noticed!".

Even those we spend the most time with sometimes are condition white.....

Post imported post

That's pretty funny

Post imported post

funny...

better answer to "why did he ask..." may have been simply to look at her with a steely gaze and ask if she felt lucky.

"Did I just buy five bottles of beer or did I get all six? Well, honey, in all that confusion I sorta lost count..."