• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

My wife.....a sheeple???

Kimberdude

imported post

This is too funny not to share.

Couple nights ago, was OC, went to Best Buy, City Market, a few other places, last stop was to corner liquor store to purchase beverages for evening. Owner of store says hello as I walk past him as he is coming out of cooler, and I respond with proper salutations. He does a double take and stops to watch me. I grab what I needed and head for front counter and he asks me if I am LE, I respond "no sir" and continue to counter to pay. My wife is walking with me and gives me a funny look. I am a regular customer, at least the gals at the counter recognize me as we always joke around when I am in there. After we get in the car, my wife asked me why the guy would ask me if I am LE, and then she finally realizes that I am not concealled, she begins laughing and says "I never even noticed!".

Even those we spend the most time with sometimes are condition white.....:uhoh:

bcbrown2

imported post

funny...

better answer to "why did he ask..." may have been simply to look at her with a steely gaze and ask if she felt lucky.

"Did I just buy five bottles of beer or did I get all six? Well, honey, in all that confusion I sorta lost count..."