• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Renlentless Logic

R a Z o R

Banned
imported post

Do you want a folksy humorloser again ?

Will we be divided again or allow others to divide us ?

The gun grabbers hate logic and facts . I just read about RELENTLESS LOGIC at :

http://www.evangelicalsformitt.com

2010 and 2012 gun issues start now and I am fired up and ready to go . It is time to set the system straight . I don't know about you but Glenn Beck is making alot of sense to me . Come 2012 I want to be able to afford a S&W model 60 engraved snub nose with scrimshawed grips with the avatarred cross for the baron mood . Also would love to put together a 640 snub with a texas ranger star for the Kemo Sabe mood .

It is the economy and the American way of life that is in danger right now . If we do not focus our America will be gone . I can not see handing in my MSAR STG 556 BULL or dual pistol grip shotguns . Can you ?

How about someone that acts like a president of the United States of America ? How About Mr. Economy ? How about the number one person being push to run again by the gun supporters ? How about a multible issue individual that scares the sh!+ out of the gun grabbers ?

hellfogg

imported post

Careful who you support................................

Ontheissues.org

Mitt Romney's Views On Gun Control

I support the work of the NRA, but disagree sometimes

We should check on the backgrounds of people who are trying to purchase guns. We also should keep weapons of unusual lethality from being on the street. And finally, we should go after people who use guns in the commission of crimes or illegally, but we should not interfere with the right of law-abiding citizens to own guns, for their own personal protection or hunting or any other lawful purpose. I support the work of the NRA. I'm a member of the NRA. But do we line up on every issue? No, we don't. Source: Meet the Press: 2007 "Meet the Candidates" series Dec 16, 2007

Ok to ban lethal weapons that threaten police

Q: Are you still for the Brady Bill?

A: The Brady Bill has changed over time, and, of course, technology has changed over time. I would have supported the original assault weapon ban. I signed an assault weapon ban in Massachusetts governor because it provided for a relaxation of licensing requirements for gun owners in Massachusetts, which was a big plus. And so both the pro-gun and the anti-gun lobby came together with a bill, and I signed that. And if there is determined to be, from time to time, a weapon of such lethality that it poses a grave risk to our law enforcement personnel, that's something I would consider signing. There's nothing of that nature that's being proposed today in Washington. But I would look at weapons that pose extraordinary lethality.
Source: Meet the Press: 2007 "Meet the Candidates" series Dec 16, 2007

Supports Second Amendment rights but also assault weapon ban

Q: As governor you signed into law one of the toughest restrictions on assault weapons in the country.

A: Let's get the record straight. First of all, there's no question that I support 2nd Amendment rights, but I also support an assault weapon ban. Look, I've been governor in a pretty tough state. You've heard of blue states. In the toughest of blue states, I made the toughest decisions and did what was right for America. I have conservative values.
Source: 2007 Republican Debate in South Carolina May 15, 2007

Will support assault weapons bill and Brady Bill

The candidate reiterated his support for an assault weapons ban contained in Congress' crime bill, and the Brady law which imposes a five-day waiting period on handgun purchases. `I don't think (the waiting period) will have a massive effect on crime but I think it will have a positive effect,' Romney said. Source: Joe Battenfeld in Boston Herald Aug 1, 1994

Ian

Lone Star Veteran
imported post

But I would look at weapons that pose extraordinary lethality.

Is this guy for real? I was under the impression that all guns are lethal. It's not like a big gun will make you "deader" than a small one.......

hellfogg

imported post

Ian wrote:

Is this guy for real? I was under the impression that all guns are lethal. It's not like a big gun will make you "deader" than a small one.....
It's those evil black guns that he's scared of.

No offense to anyone on here, but I refuse to trust any politician from Massachusetts that says he's pro-gun.

R a Z o R

Banned
imported post

True genius resides in the capacity for evaluation of uncertain , hazardous , and conflicting information .

... hellfogg ...

I am so upset with the situation we are in right now . Our economy and RKBA 2nd amendment rights are in grave danger . Next year will start our election cycle again . Every source I trust is pointing in one direction for us to defend the United States of America . As you know it is easy to critize . I 100% agree with the quotes you have provided and have read them very carefully and in complete context .

George Stephanopolus asking the questions in that manner is so colorful for the easily lead sheeple . Did you see that CNN reporter at the tea party ? I wonder how many agreed with her ignorance , hate , and lies ?

Acting and speaking presidentual instead of with a folksy humor maybe the fate of our 2nd Amendment and America when we lose again due to the influence of the immature .

Se la vie we lose again ... or let's unite and fight .

thx997303

imported post

How many dang threads are you gonna start on this?

He is not pro-gun, he pretty well echoes what Obama says on that area.

Stop wasting everbodies time.

bugly

imported post

hellfogg wrote:
Ian wrote:

Is this guy for real? I was under the impression that all guns are lethal. It's not like a big gun will make you "deader" than a small one.....

No offense to anyone on here, but I refuse to trust any politician from Massachusetts that says he's pro-gun.
you could trim that down to say "I refuse to trust any politician from Massachusetts", that would be ok, too...
...or, if you're like me, it could be trimmed down more to say: I refuse to trust any politician". I like that one better.

R a Z o R

Banned
imported post

... thx997303 ...

Your support of Ron Paul helped to create the situation our gun rights are now facing . I also liked Bo Gritz and Ross Perot however my divisivenessdid nothing to helpourRKBA.

We need to unite this time and I am open to your suggestions . I like this forum because it is mostly about self defense , the true nature of the 2nd amendment .

Most of the conservative voices are stating that Romney is the front runner for 2012 . Glenn Beck , that often talks about RKBA , and Romney are speaking at this year's NRA Phoenix Meet .

Why in the world are some wanting us to lose more of our liberties in 2010 and 2012 ?

Just spent a week in Tennessee for my brother's son's wedding and CCWed while there . Could not wait to hit the North Carolina line to OC . I know that the best defense is a strong offense and this time it is attack attack with relentless logic .

Alexcabbie

imported post

hellfogg wrote:
Ian wrote:

There, boys! that's the ticket! we just call anyone who advocates the AWB a "racist" or (if they are black) a "self hater".

Well, it's an idea.....

thx997303

imported post

First off, I never said I support Ron Paul. Get your facts straight
guy.

http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum52/24088.html

2010 is the important thing to focus on right now.

I will not support Mitt Romney, same as many others on this board.

This is the third thread you've started on the subject. All three resulted in the same tone.

Aside from that, only the first had a less than deceptive title. The one in the Utah forum was the worst. The one I linked to above.

R a Z o R

Banned
imported post

... thx907303 ...

The 2010 elections have already begun . Mitt is the number one supporter of every pro-gun politicians running . Mitt is Mr. Economy and the number one person that can win the White House in 2012 . Only one of two political parties havewon the POTUS in forever . If we do not support the front runner that is most on our RKBA side , then we will suffer again in 2010 & 2012 .

As a Methodist living in North Carolina , I believe the gun-grabbers will attack in full force right after the 2010 elections . Having 20/20 forevision is better than suffering the lose of our domestic laws to terrorist we allowed to be elected . Who do you support for the 2010 elections ?

R a Z o R

Banned
imported post

R a Z o R wrote:
... thx907303 ...

The 2010 elections have already begun . Mitt is the number one supporter of every pro-gun politicians running . Mitt is Mr. Economy and the number one person that can win the White House in 2012 . Only one of two political parties havewon the POTUS in forever . If we do not support the front runner that is most on our RKBA side , then we will suffer again in 2010 & 2012 .

As a Methodist living in North Carolina , I believe the gun-grabbers will attack in full force right after the 2010 elections . Having 20/20 forevision is better than suffering the lose of our domestic laws to terrorist we allowed to be elected . Who do you support for the 2010 elections ?
:arrow::arrow::idea:

R a Z o R

Banned
imported post

SFCRetired wrote:
I'll admit that I'm a cynical old coot and I'll tell you right now that there's not a politician on the national scene that I would trust as far as I could throw him/her by the short curlies. Very definitely, there are none from the Northeast or the West Coast that I would trust.

My definition of an "honest politician" is one that will stay bought. I will also tell you that, in my sixty-five years of living on this planet, the only honest politician I've ever seen was here in my own state; a gentleman by the name of "Big Jim" James Folsom.

When Governor Folsom was running for re-election, his opponent got up and said, "If you re-elect him, he's going to steal you blind!!"

Big Jim got up, looked at his opponent, sniffed, looked at the audience and declaimed, "You're damned right I am!! I'll steal any thing that isn't nailed down. That's why we're running for office, but you know to watch me."

Result: Biggest landslide vote for him in the history of the state of Alabama!!

I'd give a pretty penny for just one like him on the national scene.
... SFCRetired ... Whole first season and my all time favorite actor Paladin .

http://www.cbs.com/classics/have_gun_will_travel