• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

question about carrying

colorado slick

imported post

I understand to heat problem. I too was a certified corrections officer when I lived in Illinois. Worked at the Pontiac Corrections Center otherwise known as the Chicago hoodlum state pen. It got so bad, I would come home, kick my wife and kiss my dog. A darned tough way to make a living.

Colorado Slick. Otherwise known as Russ

wehrmachtXD40_COLT45

imported post

LEO 229 wrote:
wehrmachtXD40_COLT45 wrote:
Yeah, I dont broadcast it, I just let LEO229 take the heat haha. I dont like being blasted online. Makes Kong very angry :lol:
I have been taking heat for over two years.... same old players....

The game is getting old... but they still want to play it. :lol:
HAHA very good point, too many rematches :lol:, you hold your own ;) Besides, I like reading them, cracks me up.

we could always get the FOP and out number the angry ones :)

wehrmachtXD40_COLT45

imported post

colorado slick wrote:
I understand to heat problem. I too was a certified corrections officer when I lived in Illinois. Worked at the Pontiac Corrections Center otherwise known as the Chicago hoodlum state pen. It got so bad, I would come home, kick my wife and kiss my dog. A darned tough way to make a living.

Colorado Slick. Otherwise known as Russ
I could never handle corrections man, like I told the other previous poster, I wont get in the bee hive and play around. But ill just visit the worker bee's out getting pollen every now and then.

Hope you and her worked out ok.

spencer280

imported post

it is hard. its like born in you. its not something you get into for something to do. i love it. and i have come to leave the stuff that goes on in jail stay in jail you never want to take your work home