• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

PART 2: DRAW DOWN ON 2 ARMED ROBBERY PERPS

SteveInAshand

imported post

hammer6 wrote:
why did i just waste 10 minutes reading that?
MY REPLY : Well lets examine that:

Perhaps you don't "have a life" ?

What I mean is, in my life ( what little life it is ) my own time is precious , therefor I don't waist ANY time on lets use for example the posts here.

So when I get part way through a post if it is leading no were or taking me down a road I don't want to go -----> I stop.

Just like talk radio ( which I love), I change the channel when a host I don't like comes on, or commercial comes on, I don't waist time listening to it.

I can only assume that your time is not valuable to you and so when you start reading something that is not edifying, entertaining, educational & enlightening to you, you have noting better to do, perhaps you just keep on reading it wasting the time of your mortal existence that is limited and just waist it on something you should not be wasting it on ?

The only other reason I can see that you would waist your time on my writings is more ominous , perhaps you have a negative empty dead spirit that needs to judge to distract you from the fact that perhaps ( I can only guess not knowing you in person ) that you have always been "empty" aka "not having a life" as I said above.

This mixed with a petty kind of jealousy
( which proceeds from the same dead spirit ) ; a need to outwardly feed on this type of negativity, so once you got into a few sentences of my post and saw it was "odd" you did not "change the channel " ? .

Once you saw it was truly not your kind of true tail , perhaps convoluted and lacking what your sense says is good humor, you then kept reading !!!!

What is you motivation in life , is it negative or positive ?

Most of the feedback I get here is +P- Positive, every once in awhile I get a negative "very" snide comment or paragraph of negativity, which is un-productive.

Best to give "positive" critisism, such as "Steve you stories go in circles, they dont have any depth , or your writing abilty lacks this or that etc.....

My own life is like a bank account in which God has given me some money called time. I now days I value the time of my life down to the moment because I have almost lost my entire account ( as posted here in some stories)

10 Min of my life is really valuable, even tho I feel I have an eternal amount of time, I feel its a gift deposited in my life account and thus I have NO time to waist.

Even the time I "spent" here from my account ( which is running slowing out ) replying to you I feel I spent it in a positive way "for" you, perhaps to see something that is negative coming through you.

hammer6

imported post

SteveInAshand wrote:
hammer6 wrote:
why did i just waste 10 minutes reading that?
MY REPLY : Well lets examine that:

Perhaps you don't "have a life" ?

What I mean is, in my life ( what little life it is ) my own time is precious , therefor I don't waist ANY time on lets use for example the posts here.

If when I get part way through a post if it is leading no were or taking me down a road I don't want to go I stop.

Just like talk radio which I love, I change the channel when a host I dont like comes on, or comercial comes on, I dont waist time listening to it.

I can only assume that your time is not valuable to you and so when you start reading something that is not edifying, entertaining, educational & enlightening to you, you just keep on reading it wasting the time of your mortal existence that is limited and just waist it on something you should not be wasting it on ?

The only other reason I can see that you would waist your time on my writings is you have a combination of negative empty dead spirit that needs to judge to distract you from the fact that perhaps ( I can only guess not knowing you in person ) that you have always been "empty" aka "not having a life" as I said above.

This mixed with a petty kind of jealousy
( which proceeds from the same dead spirit ) ; a need to outwardly feed on this type of negativity, so once you got into a few sentences of my post and saw it was "odd" you did not "change the channel " ? .

Once you saw it was truly not your kind of true tail , perhaps convoluted and lacking what your sense says is good humor, you then kept reading !!!!

What is you motivation in life , is it negative or positive ?

Most of the feedback I get here is +P- Positive, every once in awhile I get a negative "very" snide comment or paragraph of negativity, which is un-productive.

Best to give "positive" critisism, such as "Steve you stories go in circles, they dont have any depth , or your writing abilty lacks this or that etc.....

My own life is like a bank account in which God has given me some money called time. I now days I value the time of my life down to the moment because I have almost lost my entire account ( as posted here in some stories)

10 Min of my life is really valuable, even tho I feel I have an eternal amount of time, I feel its a gift deposited in my life account and thus I have NO time to waist.

Even the time I "spent" here from my account ( which is running slowing out ) replying to you I feel I spent it in a positive way "for" you, perhaps to see something that is negative coming through you.

haha- you're a funny guy...hehe:dude: