• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Campus Carry

romma

imported post

I sent this around to the ccdl members already. These two are on the Facebook board over there.

Jay has already asked Sara how we can help the cause so I imagine there will be discussion soon about what we can do. Ideas Bennett??

I will be out of pocket till later. I have to go to my gun club for internment to perform 5 hours of forced laborto avoid being billed additional $$ and labeled as a "Non-compliant"... :X

Actually they are okay there.

bennettprescott

Opt-Out Members
imported post

I'm sure Sara will have some ideas... they'll probably have some rally or something we can show up to. I'm not participating in any empty holster day, though... unless I've got another holster that's full.

modelo57

imported post

I spoke to someone one day about a campus shooting andI was told campus police are not prepared, at least at state campuses, for an active shooter. Why? Poor training? No! A lack of money for training! Not poor training, NO training at all!

An active shooter? BAN GUNS! ITS CHEAPER!

Citizen carry? Fewer injuries and many fewer deaths. Why? In my opinion most if not all active shooters are bullies that will fold like a house of cards if confronted. Not always, but often enough to save many potential lives.

I wish these people all the luck in the world. I hope they are prepared to make sacrifices.

I know from personal experience you have to be ready for the consequences and pay the price. Above all "stick to your guns", literally.

Oh yea, the gentleman I spoke with is an active state of CT campus cop.